19 | 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒

Warning - sexual.

Please keep in mind this sexual scene may not be for everyone.

Zane Ameri Riddle

***

"Choose."

As I lay there in my dispair I feel myself numb into the floor, becoming a part of it, a rather thing to be stepped onto without any real objection.

I feel my eyes dry up due to the cold, along with my throat, and lips. It all felt a little too familiar for me. Too real. I gave up trying to escape a long time ago, feeling my body giving up though I tried for so long to get out.

I contemplated whether to try and slide my hands through like I did last time, yet it confusingly didn't work. I was weak, broken, and in my state I couldn't think of anyone else than Draco.

"I am the Pureblood Boy"

I keep replying every word he has ever said to me inside my head, over and over. Every time his skin touched mine in any way. I can't help but hate myself for letting my friends down and him to change me, it was all my fault. I stare into the abyss, tired eyes and sleepy breaths on show as my thoughts travel back to his supposed diary, remembering some sections from it to keep me calm.

Her mother hates me, and I do wish to know why. Was it because of the colour of my hair? The way I dressed? Smelt? I wish to know. As I would change that about myself without hesitating. My father calls me pathetic for liking such girl, she's not a pureblood, not worthy of even speaking to the Malfoy family.

But I don't care, or at least I didn't then. I still remember her sweet smile, secretly melting my heart away. I'm not surprised her family isn't fond of mine anymore. The business between our two families is getting out of hand and her family want more credit and money than they deserve. I always hated them, such power-money hungry people.