20 | 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇

I walk into the common room, frowning when I see one of the twins by the fireplace. I accidently took a viagra from Noah and now I can barely stand, eager to go to my room and make myself feel better.

"Oh..I-It's you" I stutter, my eyes glazing over. "George?" I say, seeing only his back. "I need your help..promise me you will help.."

"Hmm? I promise" The twin turns around, making my eyes widen. "Fred.. you.." He chuckled as he went closer. "You okay? You're sweating"

He looks worried and places his hand on my cheek, making me almost bite my lip, wanting his hand to roam around every inch of my body. "No, don't..touch me right now" I say, but my body says different as it leans into his touch and my eyes close in content.

"You look quite adorable right now" He chuckled, I look into his eyes, making his smile leave and he slowly looks at me the same way. "Are you alright?"

His voice makes my lips quiver, such voice soft and deep. "..Viagra" My words sound desperate as I turn around. "I need to go.."

He softly stops me, staring at me with a smirk. "I promised to help you.. Didn't I?"

"But your brother-" He interrupts me, Fred's lips meet mine with want.

He passionately laces his movements with mine, and I moan into him as he cups my face, colliding our bodies closer.

Suddenly he pulls me into my room, opening it swiftly after flicking his wand. "You don't need to act like you don't want this" He whispers, darkly. "Because damn it what I want to do to you right now" His accent was vividly coming out as we reach the bed, I softly push him into it, getting on top of him.

".. Then do it" I say, consenting to whatever thoughts he has, Fred stares at me before his look changes, eyes darkening and smirk deepening.

His lips connect to mine again, hungrily tasting each other as he begins to touch my body, his hands roam around every inch of me, trying to remember each bit, mesmerized obsession glowing over us before he sits up with me, turning me back around.

I'm on top of him as my back is towards his large chest, I feel his breaths get hotter, the room going darker as we both now face the mirror. "Look at yourself" He orders, trailing his fingers lightly against my thighs, making them shake, goosebumps kiss my skin softly before I hear a teasing chuckle.

"Fred" I breathe out, leaning against his chest as I stare at the way his fingers go up against me, slowly entering my lower region and flicking my skirt up, his hand going between.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Fred teased, hot breath tickling my ear. I'm suddenly feeling embarrassed at the way my whole body is on show in front of the mirror, him spreading my legs more open.

"Use your words, Auroroa" He whispers.

"Yes" My voice is small and desperate, his fingers touch every bit but the place I yearn for him to touch. "Oh? I can't hear you" He whispers into my ear, going up to my panties.

"This is so wrong-Oh fuck.." I moan out, his fingers starting to rub me. "Yet, you don't want to stop me" He chuckled darkly before I gulp harshly. "Yes" I answer his question, making him go rougher against me through my panties.

"Look at you" He says, grabbing my jaw with his other hand and pulling it forward, cupping my chin as he forces me to watch the scene, soft noises coming out of my lips, my whole body growing hotter as his fingers play with me, I see him smirk at me in the mirror as I'm in front of it. "Such a slut.." His words make me whine, rubbing the right spot.

"Can I?" He asks, and I hesitate before nodding, Fred moved my panties away to the side, exposing me. He watches for my reaction as he now touches me bare. "Awww, look. You're so wet for me" Fred teases as my breathing goes heavier, my chest going crazy and my body twitches and moves against his body, before his finger slides into me.