59 I 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓷

"Let's have a little fun.. Shall we?"

*POV ; DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY*

She stares at me, her eyes held accepting sadness as the wind kissed her skin, her white long dress flying and being blown just like her hair, as if to give her innocence a show.

I knew she wanted to fall, but she didn't know I wanted to fall with her.

She gave a smile, that beautiful killing smile that drives me crazy. "You can't fucking die, you can't leave me!" Her companion, Noah, screamed at her, but she ignored him, as if she only saw me, heard me, only me.

Her eyes were tired, her completion looked grey, she didn't look well yet she still held beauty, her dry tears on show on her usually rosy cheeks, her lips still looked so perfect, so kissable.

We gave each other small yet strong words, words we uttered when we were little and desperate for love and words we said before I obliviated her.

And then she jumped.

I stood still, staring at her as she opened her arms and fell off the edge of the tower, needy for the lifeless life to end.

Her friend's viscous screams were heard, and I almost think I joined. Potter quickly ran to the edge in dispair, all of them were, they looked so pained, some in utter shock, trying to get out a stranze full of sadness.

"You don't understand!" Noah shouted when Dean grabbed him as Noah crawled on the floor, desperate to get to the edge. Dean drops to his knees, holding his best friend in place in front of the place a murder just took part.

"She can't be dead! She can't be dead!"

Soon the teachers and older Order came in, surprised and worried expressions laid upon them as they saw the students stare at an edge of a tower in agony,

All students but one.

"Merlin, what has happened here?" Dumbledore muttered while Snape glared, narrowing his eyes.

"We killed her... " Nicole muttered, tears streaming down her face as she went down to Noah. Hermione quickly going to Harry's support.

Ron stood still in the back with Blaise, tears in his eyes. Blaise hesitated before putting his hand on Ron's back, comforting him with his own fist clenched, a hard cold expression laying upon him. Luna was silent, first it was Ginny, then Neville, now Aurora-The ones she was closest with in the group.

"We didn't kill her, she decided to end this on her own" Charlotte whispered, making Ron scoff.

"Your friend just fucking killed herself!" He shouted.

Charlotte gulped before begining to sob, her loud cries were excruciating to hear, perhaps she had to have someone say it out loud for her to get out of shock and finally understand.

The teachers and the Order stared shocked at the scene, the students in one unity crying over a now deceased one, a family broken apart by one single movement, one small act.

"No.." Snape breathed out, stepping closer in disbelief.

"Professor McGonagall, please escort the students into their common rooms" Dumbledore ordered, she quickly gave him a look before coming closer to everyone, trying to get them up,

But in reply all of them objected, pushing themselves away from her while continuing to mourn and sob.

"No! Don't touch me!" Nicole shouted, crying before getting taken away by the Professor.

"You don't understand! She's not dead! She can't be!..SHE CAN'T BE!"

My hands turn to fists, not taking my eyes away from the spot Aurora used to stand in as I witness and hear the consequences it caused to her friends, her family.