36 I 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Noah shouted. We were all climbing the roof of Hogwarts, trying to get to the left side due to the Sinners boarding up the halls.

The best part?

All of us are dressed like ninjas.

"What do you mean?!" I ask before doing a cartwheel, George and Fred joining in.

"Hogwarts is fifteen stories tall, and you are doing cartwheels on the old roof!" Noah says, holding Dean's hand, who has a very mean scowl on his face as he makes sure his friend doesn't slip and break his skull open.

"HELLO HAGRID!" Harry shouts, riding on a broom with Hermione holding him from behind. Charlotte and Nicole are doing the same thing. "ELLO'!" Hagrid waved from the hut, frowning with confusion.

"You being on a broom isn't very ninjary of you." Neville mutters, climbing on top of the roof we are struggling on. "That's not a word." Blaise commented, trying to get Luna Lovegood to hold his hand and failing miserably as she looks into space with zero worries. "It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" She sings.

A sudden scream leaves me as my foot slips and I nearly fall. Noah runs to my rescue, grabbing me. "Are you okay?!" He rushes out. I breathe heavily in panic but smile. "Yeah, I'm sorry.."

"Why would you apologise?" He frowns. I shrug. "I don't know, I apologise when I'm afraid. I'm really scared of heights."

"You?" Noah laughs. I give him a push. "Hey! Why do you laugh at me? You're literally afraid of plants in herbology."

"Because THEY TALK!" Noah defended. I chuckled.

"And I laugh because..." He trails off, the moonlight shines onto his beautiful blonde hair and green eyes. "I don't know."

"Come on." I mutter, knowing exactly when he lies.

"Okay." He smirks at me. "Do you know how growing up, kids see their mothers as superheroes? Like..nothing in your eyes can beat them. Not money troubles, constant house work, a bad husband.."

He walks with me slowly. "She checks under your bed for monsters, and you know you can always be safe around her because in your eyes, she'd shout at the monsters to go away!" Noah chuckles with excitement.

I don't know that feeling at all, but I still nod and smile.

"Well..I don't know. In my eyes, you have no fears." He mutters, staring at the moon. I stop in my tracks, following his gaze.

"Wait.." I laugh a little. "Are you saying I am your mother?"

Noah gives me a bashful look before his eyes follow everyone else around us, they are laughing and making jokes.

"Not just mine.." He mutters.

I am stunned into space. "That's ridiculous."

"Would you give me your beloved sweater if I was cold?" Noah titled his head.