4 | 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅𝑒𝓇

"Please stop touching me" I say, my stance so tense that i act as a brick wall and i breathe heavily through my nose as i try and keep my head up high.

I feel Goyle's hands on my sides, holding me tightly while Crabbe is smirking down at me and soon i get punched in the face by him, falling to the ground, cursing under my breath.

It's been a couple of months since i transferred and i knew Draco would do anything to make it hard for me, but i didn't expect he would get his minions to pull me into a classroom and beat the crap out of me. It started off as small pranks and then turned into more. It was like we were destined to be the evil in each other's lives.

I walk through the hallway after i escape their abuse, into the lunch hall as i sit next to Blaise. He quickly cups my face and stares down at me, bombarding me with questions and i smile at his kindness before taking his hands off me, telling him I'm alright. The only thing keeping me going is all the strength i have in me, with the help of my friends that always make sure we get Draco back for the horrors he causes.

Hermione once hexed him and told Luna Lovegood to give his minions the cupcakes she has made, little did they know she put something inside that turned them into cockroaches for a day, even Draco got amused by it.

Harry on the other hand follows Draco around with his cloak, trying to find out his next plan to potentially destroy me. And Ron? He made sure the teachers don't suspect a thing when me and the twins get ready to do our villainous pranks.

I also made other friends besides them and some Slytherins. A girl named Charlotte from Hufflepuff, she was too kind to fathom but still witty, her hair blonde with her blue eyes and perfect figure, along with another from Ravenclaw called Nicole, brown hair and dark blue eyes, i have no idea how they can be so beautiful. But they weren't the only ones.

"Dean, stop it!" I shout at him, his black hair and pretty smile hiding the mischief behind his brown eyes as he keeps kicking people from under the table. I see Noah shaking his head while looking down at him. "If you're that in love with me, you can just confess already" He says and Dean growls playfully while tackling him, making Noah laugh as his brown hair gets pulled. "I'm sorry honey, I'm already married!" He shouts while getting tortured by Dean as he laughs.

"Tell me, Aurora" Noah says and pushes Dean away from him, after adjusting his robe he smirks at me, his green eyes glistening. "Any crushes you have already?" He asks and i smile at him, scoffing when Blaise answers for me, saying its him and then purses his lips while he comes closer to my face.

"As if, Zabini!" I shout and make a disgusted face while pushing him away which he gawks at and pretends to be offended by, crossing his arms and looking at me with a playful yet hurt expression.

I giggle and catch Dean muttering to Noah, his eyes set on two people at the end of the table. I frown at them and follow their gaze, instantly regretting it as i see Pansy and Draco making out, Pansy basically sitting on him as he holds her body tightly.

Disgusting.

I glare at them in disgust and when i look back i see everyone staring at me with a small smirk on their faces, which i frown at. Dean immediately starts occusing me of being jealous which i gasp at and quickly shut him up by throwing bread at him. That's completely absurd. Draco Malfoy is the slut of the school for Merlin's sake.

It was crazy how many times i walked into a room while he was getting it on with someone. I admit, it made me crazy hearing his grunts. His voice. His breathing. Catching a glimse of the he way he knows where to place his hands and lips before i ran out. I never saw them really, just Draco as his back was always towards me.