26 I 𝒜 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹

"Draco.." I whispered as he's on the floor, completely motionless. I have never seen him look so defeated, so broken. I can't move, I am now sitting on the floor across from his body as everyone around me cheers on the Order Of The Phoenix.

I wish to cry, but the guilt and shame are eating me from the inside and leaving me dry. It feels like hours since the group started torturing him. I fear he's nearly dead.

I look over to the supposed heroes. Are we truly the heroes? Would heroes do such a thing as this?

We are the products of magic, and magic can be destructive. Is this what Dumbledore wanted? For us to win this way, with greed, hatred, and poison in everyone's eyes?

This is certainly not what I wanted.

But I cannot say I am not to blame. This was my plan, my execution of the leader of Dementor's Sinners.

I did this.

"Draco?" I suddenly hear, my eyes snap to the door and there is Pansy, eyes filled with tears as she stares at her friend on the ground, the rest of his team behind her.

They truly look like only students now. I sometimes forget that we are only children. We aren't supposed to be a part of this, part of a war. Yet here we are, the dark side scattered and scared as they see their leader is deeply injured and broken. He's supposed to be their rock, their confidence and power. His reputation will now be in ashes.

"DRACO!" Pansy screams now, they all ignore us, ignore their enemies and run over to him like scared children. She holds his body and puts his head onto her lap.

My body sends a sharp twist to my heart.

Crabbe and Goyle don't even have their wands out, none of their group does. It's like they're comepletely clueless without an order.

"The Order of The Pheonix wins this time, Malfoy!" Dean shouted, everyone in the room screamed in cheer and happiness, patting each other on the back and hugging. I stare in horror, not knowing what to say or what to do.

I feel someone pull me and suddenly the students are around me, congratulating me and smiling, thanking me for keeping them safe. However, I cannot seem to hear them clearly. My mind is too occupied with Draco's still, lifeless body on the floor. His shirt that used to be white is now painted with redness from his blood. His skin looks paler than usual and his lips look purple, eyes softly closed.

"Someone help him.." I let out, but no one hears me. My team then surrounds me next. Dean spinning me around, Noah hugging me in a weirdly quiet manner, the Golden Trio laughing as they ask me questions about how I managed to manipulate the most dangerous boy in the school. Nicole and Charlotte can't stop talking about the look on Pansy's face. The Weasley twins are throwing little balls all around the huge music room, creating little fireworks of celebration as everyone talks and cheers.

Blaise on the other hand slowly joins Pansy on the floor, looking helplessly at his friend that he helped to destroy.

"He needs medical care." I shout, pushing everyone away. I can't take this anymore. I can't just watch this monstrousity.

They all grow quiet, watching me. "We had our fun, now...let's make sure he survives." I harshly breathe out, coming closer to our enemies without being armed.

They in return shout at me, telling me to go away, telling me that if I step one step closer, I'll meet a even worser fate. Yet we all know that isn't true. What was done to Draco is horrid and I wonder how many more scars he'll have to cover up now.

Pansy holds Draco's body onto hers as his arms are sprayed out, as if welcoming death itself. His head is cocked a little back, the moon from the windows illuminating his echoing skin, eyelashes long and nose narrow, lips plump but dry. He indeed looks like the Fallen Angel.