53 I 𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓷

POV; AURORA VERONIQUE DIAVOLO

Draco hasn't spoken to me in days.

"What's wrong?" Charlotte asks as we sit next to Noah, who's still sleeping in the hospital bed.

"I miss Draco." I muttered with honesty. "It's like..he's distancing himself from me."

Dean nodded next to her, staring at the sleeping beauty. "Pansy and Blaise are worried about him. The Aurors apparently came back, but Blaise told them that if they took Draco, the hero and her mark would come and take off their heads."

I feel surprised, and quite disgusted-No. 

No, it's something else.

Pride.

"They wanted to punish him in another way." Dean said. "They took Lilith away. She's back with her mother. Draco killed two Aurors, the students are whispering. They think he'll turn bad again, that he has some sort of plan to kill us all."

"They took Lilith?" Panic seeps through me, I stand up abruptly. "How could they fucking do that?!"

"They took who?" A voice. 

We all look down, Noah's eyes are half open. We are all screaming in happiness now, taking turns to hug him so tightly that he groans. "You're okay! You're alive." I kissed his forehead, rubbed his arms. 

"You guys look like shit." Noah smiled, looking very sedated. Dean chuckled, "Have you seen yourself?"

"Hey, I still look prettier than all of you combined." Noah commented. Immense relief and happiness instils with me. The heart of the group is alive, the funny boy we all need in our harshest of times.

However, he then suddenly then frowns, fingertips travel to his thighs.

"I can't feel my legs..." Noah mutters.

All our smiles disappear, as if they never were there in the first place.

---

"Yes." I sighed heavily, my face in my hands. "Yes, I know. We need to have an alliance with the beasts outside of Hogwarts. But they don't want that!" I shout at the Older Order. We are all sitting in the Hall, I am the only person from my group who was willing to go through with this meeting. "They are beasts for a reason. What if they turn on us? What if whilst we're on the battlefield, they side with Lord Voldemort instead? I can't risk my people-The students."

"Your people.." Sirius mutters. "We can't fight alone. These are skilled DeathEaters, thousands of them! And they are coming, they are on their way right now, as we speak. We can't play favourites, we don't have the time. This is about working together now, all of us."

"We aren't ready.." I close my eyes tightly, "The students, I have been training with them everyday. And I can tell you right now, we aren't ready for this war."

"Cancel the classes." Nymphadora Tonks, sitting on the far right end adds on. "This isn't the time to learn about plants. Hogwarts is no longer a school, but a future battlefield."

"No." I declare angrily. "The students aren't soldiers, especially the first years. We need to get everyone out of Hogwarts, get them back home."

"I agree." Molly Weasley nods, her husband Arthur looks quite unsure next to her however. "Do you really believe..the students will leave?"

"What do you mean?" Fleur Delacour asks as she sits beside Charlie Weasley. "Why wouldn't they want to go home, to their families?"

"Because Aurora is their leader." Dumbledore says, walking into the room. Everyone stands up in respect and awe, everyone except me. He smiles warmly at me before sitting across from me. A power dynamic.