39 I 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴

"Cedric Diggory is dead." Harry mutters, we all turn to see that it's all over the paper.

Cedric Diggory has been murdered in cold blood by a fellow student.

"Who could do such a thing?" Hermione sighs, everyone looks depressed and filled with stress. 

I hold onto Noah, my head on top of his shoulder. His face turns towards me, and he smiles widely as he sees my comfortable expression. I have not left his side since he woke up. 

"You really do love me huh.." Noah mutters to me, quiet enough for only me to hear. I look up at him, into his eyes. My nose scrunches in discontent and I shrug. "Meh, just a little." I reply.

"Youuu loveee mee" He starts tickling me and I push him away with a laugh but he doesn't stop. "Come on, admit it!"-"STOP IT, I CAN'T BREATHE-"-"Not until you admit you love me!"

I laugh hysterically. "Okay! Okay! I love you." I smiled. Noah grinned ear to ear before hugging me. 

I hug him back very tightly. 

My smile drops, eyeing the paper.

The guilt inside me is eating me alive. 

"Can you guys stop?" Hermione frowned. "Our friend has been killed!"

"Wait..When?" Fred asks. 

"Yesterday at night.." Charlotte reads the paper. "His body was found today."

"Oh for fuck's sake." George groaned before handing Fred money. I gasped as I saw twenty galleons in his hand. 

"Did you..have a bet?" Nicole asks.

"What is wrong with you?" Ron shook his head. The twins started to laugh.

 I looked at Harry, who's unusually quiet. 

"Harry.." I put my hand on his shoulder. He's frowning, deep in thought. "Do you need a hug?" I ask softly. He sighs deeply, shaking his head. "It just doesn't make sense to me..."

"What doesn't?" Blaise asks, side eyeing me. I catch on, gulping harshly. Blaise is the only one who knows I did it besides Draco. 

"Cedric." Harry says, conforming my greatest fears. I clear my throat. "Guys let's not talk about this during breakfast."

Harry looks up from the table, the tension rises. "It just-..stabbed to death? Who could've done it?"

"Well, it was obviously Draco." I scoffed, chewing nervously on a piece of toast.

"It's not Draco's style." He shakes his head, everyone around the table is listening and it's worrying me. "Draco is clean. He would never stab anyone." Nicole agreed. 

The memory of Draco grabbing a knife and stabbing Henry in the chest flashes before my eyes.

"...Totally" I nod.

"Yeah, I think you're onto something. It doesn't sound like him at all.." Dean comments.

"Then it was one of his minions.." Blaise smiles. "Anyway, we have class. Let's not be late." He quickly gets up. The rest are quiet for a while, deep in thought but eventually nod and got ready to leave as well. 

---

I need to find him. I need to find him. I need to find him.

I walk through the halls of Hogwarts, my eyes glazing over the dark brick walls.

Where could he be hiding?

His room is destroyed to bits. No one can find him-He only comes out for his little evil missions.