45 I 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒.

"I love you."

I take a deep breath, gasping for air as I find myself on the floor, in the woods. I am cold, so so cold and I can't believe what I just heard. My body slowly sits up, I look around for the person who I just heard in my deep sleep. I don't even know what I would say back, but I need to reply. A cough leaves me, I am shivering head to toe, wet. 

My eyes travel to any part of the woods, trying to find my friends. 

How did I get to the woods? How did I get here? Ginny got killed by my father and then Draco tried to save me and..

Draco.

A frown of horror, scattering to my feet to turn and look at the lake-Now just small junks of ice floating everywhere. "Draco?!" 

What if he's still in there? What if he's still in there and I've lost him? His foot got stuck whilst trying to find me in the deep dark parts, or something took him away and dragged him to the abyss. What if he's gone? He's gone from my life and I'll never be able to see him again, touch him. I will never be able to smell his beautiful scent, or run my fingers through his soft white hair. 

"VAPERIA!" I hear from the deep dark woods.

"Draco?!" I shout, relief, shock and worry stinging me like a bunch of bees-I don't hesitate to run. Run after him, the trees are calling out to me and I can't do anything but listen, risk it-Give me a peace of mind-Give me hope. 

I suddenly start sobbing, adrenaline is cursing through my veins at a rapid speed and I'm breathing. I'm breathing but no amount of oxygen I inhale seems to be enough for me. My head spins to every direction possible-trying to look through the trees. I almost start begging them, beg them to help me-Shout out directions back to my home.

"DRACO!" I sob, my lips trembling as I continue to run-Absolutely exhausted. "Draco, where are you?!"

He came back for me. He try to save me, and the others left. He didn't abandon me, Draco has never done that in the years we have battled against each other-In whatever way.

It feels like a part of my heart has come out, the worry is killing me. The fear. I have never been so afraid in my life-I can't lose him. I can't lose him and even though I hate him and even though he makes my life hell-He is the only thing that makes sense to me.

"DRACO!" Tears fall down my cheeks, I keep running. I run faster. "DRACO, COME BACK TO ME!"

My whole life, nothing has ever made sense. It has been filled with misery and filth and gluttony.

"DRACO!" I spin around frantically, trying to find a way out-A way to escape the hell I am in.

Nothing has ever made sense,

"Draco! Come back to me! Where are you?!"

But now,

"Just tell me you're okay! Trees-Please! Tell me he's alive!"

I think right now,

"Draco-" My footsteps stop. I stare, the field to Hogwarts in my vision.

He makes sense to me.

"Draco.." I let out, seeing his form in front of every student and teacher of Hogwarts. Draco is breathing heavily and the second he hears my voice, it's like time stops for him. He stands for a while, thinking he must've heard wrong. His back is facing me.

"DRACO MALFOY!" I shout now. Draco slowly turns around, he looks distraught, badly wounded. However, the second he sees me-Standing between all the darkest of trees-It looks like he has taken his first breath since birth. He's wearing black trousers and a white t shirt-But the buttons stop mid-chest and he looks exposed. He does not look elegant, nor rich. He looks scattered-a worried expression carries his face.