50 I 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭.

Lilith jumps out of my arms, running away. I scream, trying to grab her again but she's long gone. I can't breathe. I need to find her. I need to find her. I need to find-

"Let her go, Aurora." Harry glared. My body turns, emotions high. "Are you fucking kidding me? Why did you do that?! Why did you sent him away? You know he's going to come back. Draco always comes back, whether that's for murder, robbery, or even-" "-Human trafficking?" Harry scoffs. "Yeah, I don't think he'll be coming back this time. He had one more chance in the eyes of justice, and we made sure they saw the truth."

"He was the only family she had-" -I know." Harry announces.

I stare him in shock, a lump is stuck in my throat. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"You..You knew?" I whisper. "You knew and you still did it? You knew she would become homeless, that if they caught her she'd be back with her abusive mom?"

"They'll send her into the system." Harry defends-I push his chest. "That's no better!"

"What do you know-" "-I, out of everyone, know what that fucking means." I shouted.

"That's not the point. Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell us he had a little girl?" Harry argues.

"It's evident that I didn't have to." 

"That's not the-" ""What? The point? What's your point, Potter? I am sick of you making decisions without my council. You may be the supposed Chosen One, but you do not fucking bring the Aurors into our shit! Draco never has-In the history of our illegal shit. He never has."

"Why are you defending him? Why aren't you thriving in his defeat?" Harry frowns in confusion.

I love you, my girls.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Why? Because he's the enemy!"

"Not anymore!" We are nose to nose, screaming at each other. "You heard the Older Order, they decided he's-""-A part of us?" The light of the fire torch attached to the wall shines in the reflection of his glasses. 

"He will never be a part of us, he tormented us for years! And you'll be smart to stay away from him. Malfoy's manipulating you, placing you in his little bubble of deception and you can't even fucking see it."

"Don't bring the past into this." I breathe out harshly. "He did what he had to survive, we had each other to fall upon-He had no one. The world of expectations upon his shoulders, what would you do? Draco was alone." Tears. Tears falling. "He was all alone. Imagine that, Potter. You may have lost your parents, but you had the absolute devotion of the Weasley family. Draco had the back hand of a sick father and a mother that spoke to walls more than to her own son. And yet he still cares! He listens, and cares about m-" "-YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR SIDE, AURORA." Harry's wand sticks into my jaw so suddenly-I gasp. The students around us scream in fear.

"Harry..What the fuck are you doing?" Ron stares, trying to come closer and stop him. Harry digs the tip more into me, making me wince. 

"What's the point then..Harry?" I glared, lips trembling. "What's the point of anything? The Headmaster is hiding. The Muggle born witches are getting burnt to crisp in front of their villages. And the Wizarding World doesn't give a fuck about anything but publicity. We. Do not. Matter to them. There is no villain anymore, nor hero. Draco has joined us, and I don't care if you have a fucking problem about it. I want him with us, therefore he will be."

"Stupefy!" Harry flicks his wand at me. I flinch harshly but Harry is back in front of me, breathing heavily, full of rage.  "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"What?!" I cry out. "Who are you? Are you Aurora, or Vaperia?" Harry asks.