43 I 𝓛𝔂𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓮.

"DEAN!" I shout, running to the forest

"DEAN!" I shout, running to the forest. We all stop near it, staring deeply as the moon shines upon us. My eyes search everywhere, every corner, every shadow. "Where is he?!"

"Draco, is this your doing?" I ask quietly, shivering. Draco's silver eyes meet mine, calm as can be. "No, my Vaperia. I would've made this way more fun."

I find him holding a knife. We all hurry to grab our wands, but after patting my pockets for the fifth time-my face drains from colour as I realise it's not with me.

"You have a knife?" Ron stares at Draco's hand. "Fuck." Noah mutters. "What? You think I'll kill him with a stick?" Draco titled his head. Nicole quickly points her wand to Draco. "You won't fucking touch him with that knife."

"Yeah, you're right-Let's tickle him to death." He groans in annoyance, grabbing my hand and moving me behind my group as they all look like they've just seen a ghost. I have never seen my friends in such a state, they look absolutely terrified. Meanwhile, Draco is cracking his knuckles and smirking, swinging his knife in the air.

"FUCK! We lost him." Harry shouts in distress after seeing no sight of Dean. Ron puts his hand on his arm. "It's okay-" "It's not okay!" Hermione interrupts, sitting down on the grass in defeat. "I can't believe that just happened." She then glares up at Malfoy. "You killed the Ministry!"

"They deserved it," Draco states darkly. "You poisoned them.." Charlotte argues in disgust.

"My apologies, princess. I would have strangled them with my bare hands but I think that would take some time," Draco replies matter-factly. Charlotte blushes and looks down.

Princess.

My body instinctively moves closer to his. "Guys, this isn't the time for this. Draco wanted Rita to write about his killing, this might save your reputations."

Draco smirks down at me, totally noticing the way I'm acting is out of character. He's loving this.

Harry narrows his eyes at us and grabs my hand, pulling me to his group. "Aurora, you killed the Minister. You do understand that everyone will be after you now? The older Order. The wizarding world. The students. Your reputation is at stake too."