𓆗 | 𝒩𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇 | 𓆗

HIYAA, yesss I am back. As some of you know, I decided to unpublish this book for a while, however, due to popular demand I'm publishing again. Thank you guys so much for the kind words and respecting my long long break.
I never finished this book, but if those of you that are still reading wish for it, I shall grant it.

P. S. Don't try and steal/copy my work, this was a very big reason why I unpublished it as well. I worked really hard for these chapters, please do not disregard it. Make your own stories, I'm sure you have amazing imaginations and ideas.

Better get to reading ♡

Love you

____________________________

(Please read)
This is a warning.

Not everyone will like this story and I completely understand that. That's why I'm giving out a warning beforehand.

This book may be seen as very toxic and may not be suitable for people that get easily triggered. It does cover some sensitive topics and sometimes takes difficult/different turns that people may not agree or be okay with.

The story will progress as the time goes on and this is my first one so please be nice, or not, I completely understand.

Please also keep in mind that this story is 18+. So read at your own risk!

As if any of you listened to that.

I portrayed all the characters in the way I would imagine their personalities to be and made them exactly who they need to be in the book from the point of views. Every character has it's own perks and backstories.

This book USED to be from Y/N's point of view. However, as the old readers know I unpublished the book for a long time and made changes as I was not satisfied with the story. So now, the main character does have a name. It also does switch between some characters to show more of the complexity in the views.

This is a Draco Malfoy book. But the main character will not be just focused on him. She will have other connections due to them being enemies at first. So please don't forget this book is supposed to make you hate Draco, until the feelings change.

This book may be sometimes comedic but please keep in mind that it will be focusing on the two most problematic characters.

No, Nagini's Daughter is not formed into a snake the whole book and Draco does not fall for an animal. In a sense, that is not how this story goes. Everything will unravel and there's foreshadowing and hidden secrets within everything, so keep an eye out. There is also some highlights of different mythologies and does cover mythical creatures.

Please understand that I am also just a human and sometimes a sentence doesn't make sense or a word is misspelled, just point it out and I'll fix it.

I do read every single comment and appreciate every single vote and share, so thank you so much if you do that; it means the world to me. However, if you want to just relax and read, I understand that and please do that, let the story connect with you as you wish.

The story will progressively get darker and more sexual, so don't be alarmed if you don't see the characters do the devil's tango for a long while. I did not want to just write a smut, this story has an actual storyline. That being said, some of the 18+ scenes and chapters are not for everybody and may be too much for some individuals, which is completely okay.

None of the Harry Potter's are mine and belong to J. K. ROWLING, along with the whole wizarding world, so full credits to her.

The character Mattheo Riddle is also from @yasmineamaroo book "Possesive" Which is also a very brilliant book and you should definitely go read it.

However, some of the characters from this book are indeed mine and I would appreciate it if no one stole them or used them for their own books, edits, stories, tik toks. etc, Without giving me credits because I do work really hard for each chapter. Please also credit my book if you share it into some sort of platform, though I doubt this book will get any reads in the first place because I mostly write only for fun.

Furthermore, DO NOT COPY MY BOOK. I've had many incidents where I found out that some readers copy everything I write then publish it as their own in different languages/on different platforms.

If you have any suggestions or wants for the book to go a certain way (or a certain scene to happen) please feel free to DM me on Instagram (ally_diablo) and I'm mostly always online so I'll surely reply to you.

Thank you so much, and happy reading.

Muah x