14 | 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

"I'm in love" I say, looking straight into George's eyes. "And it's..with you. It always has been you"

I see his eyes narrow, expression passionate and loving. "Aurora?.." He mutters my name and I smile. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" I whisper to him.

He's silent for a long time and I get quite nervous. "George?.." I nudge him as he stands before me, staring right into my eyes.

He gets out of his stranze and smiles at me, I smile back and turn to Noah as we all sit in class. "See? I can act, it's easy" I laugh and Noah shakes his head smiling. "I guess you can, you proved me wrong" He mutters, putting his hands in surrender while I giggle, sitting back to my place next to George.

Charlotte sighs, dreamily looking to the door, some of us notice and give each other looks. "Leave her alone, she's in love" Nicole nudges me and I smirk. "Yeah, with a guy she doesn't even know" I reply.

"Oh shush, you have the same look when you read from that stupid book you always carry around" Dean says, I see Harry glare at the book in front of me before I grab it and put it in my bag.

"Not true. Besides, I actually get to know the personality of the person instead of falling for them just because I hear them playing piano" I comment and side glance Charlotte, making her pout at me. "Their piano skills are immaculate" she defends.

It's been days and I've been reading the book nonstop, getting driven by the stories of some unknown boy. His handwriting was nothing that i have ever seen of, beautiful and elegant. It makes me wonder why Draco had it, such beauty with words could not come from him, besides his writing looked completely different. But I felt it deep inside me, it moved me. And others started to catch on too.

I never told them what happened after I got drugged that night, that the stalker that we all feared for a long time is a guy I then befriended.

Though he's a little weird sometimes, I strangely found comfort in his craziness. We could talk for hours on end. Even though he is very dangerous and could easily kill me if he wanted to, who doesn't love a little adventure?

Everyone has been talking about the talented person in the Slytherin common rooms, playing on the piano that someone set up there. Every night and day the mysterious person would lay their supposed beautiful fingers on top of the keys and play their gorgeous and dark melodies.

No one caught them yet, always escaping back to their rooms when they hear someone come in. And ironically, Charlotte fell in love with the person and has been crushing over them for a very long while.

I don't blame her, falling for the unknown because that's the only hope you have, as everyone you know would date you or want you for their own type of benefit.

I sigh as we all leave when class ends, going to the field outside and bidding our goodbyes to the golden trio when they leave to go to Hagrid's house.

The sun is shining and beautiful breeze hitting me, we all lay at our usual spot on the grass. I look up at Charlotte and lay my head on her lap, she strokes my hair with a smile as she sits and talks to the guys.

I take the book out of my bag and open it, reading off where i stopped at.

5th June 1991

She came again today. Mine and her parents seem to love hanging out with each other,

Why can't I stop thinking about her? We've been friends for a very long time yet I can't help but want her more and more.

Though I may be young I can't seem to imagine my life without her. Without her smile. Her smell. Her touch. I can't.
I just can't.

We were at the park today, she asked me what colour I would be if I had the chance. Her and her stupid questions.