62 | 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱'𝓼 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼.

"... Yeah, I don't buy it"

*POV ; AURORA VERONIQUE DIAVOLO*

I stood still, staring into the soul so dark I could light up a torch and still see absolutely nothing. He was once my best friend, my lover, my enemy, my rival, but right now, he was absolutely nothing to me. And he never will be anything again, because just as dark as his soul was, it devoured me within in it, and now I have to walk through the maze of doom, trying to find a way out, yet there is no such thing.

"You aren't dead?" He asked, a hard expression laid upon his face. I stare at him. "No"

"Not yet" He muttered, grabbing his wand and I quickly narrow my eyes, ready to fight. "I can say the same" I replied, a man that once laid his hand on my heart and moved it through butterflies that fled in the beautiful skies of the world now was going to face me and try to poison them, it will now be his hurtful spell that lays within my heart. He will try and push me off the metaphoric tower, once again.

And this time, I'll make sure he's going down with me.

My eyes start to burn and a sly smirk slithers onto my lips, fingers tingle, mark shoots out pain into my back. Chaos followed in my mind and I wanted him to hurt, I wanted him to feel the excruciating pain I did.

"Conquer the school" I simply ordered as my companions stood next to me.

The Riddle brothers smirked before both turning to dark shadows, their magical powers looked as if lighting was within their veins as they roamed into the sky and towards the school, the students looked shocked as they watched everything happen, but soon after seeing my eyes change into a dark green colour, snake like eyes, they quickly turned and ran back inside their own prison of a school.

The air felt dark and gloomy, but I very quickly cleared it with my aura. Draco glared at me, I was back. The person the killer thought was dead for months stood before him, ready to be the killer this time.

"You really thought you could've won?" I taunt as it's just the two of us.

"Oh, darling.. " His silver eyes shined in the midnight sun. "I already did."

"You died" He said. The second his words slip out his mouth I quickly click my fingers, the loud sound echoes, so simple yet powerful as my powers reach into his mind.

"Oh really?" I muttered and Draco closes his eyes tightly, groaning while I send the most excruciating thoughts into his mind.

"But I'm still here.. Aren't I?" A chuckle comes out of me.

"Onto your fucking knees" I whispered, pent up anger poisoning my blood as my wish gets granted and he falls to the floor, now glaring at me.

"Drop your wand." My voice begins to go darker and it starts to turn inhumane, echoing and sounding as if a siren from the waves have been singing to lure and kill thief of the sea. Draco gets controlled by me, doing exactly what I say.

"Are you afraid?" I said, he smirked at me as he looked up, my footsteps soundly scrape against the floor, walking up to him and seeing him in submission, giving me the satisfaction and joy I needed. "No.. " He simply replied, it was all amusing to him.

"I'll just have to really kill you next time" He says.

"There won't be a next time" I replied, looking down at him and smirking.

"You won't get the fucking chance, Draco"

‧͙⁺˚*༓☾ 𓆗 ☽༓*˚⁺‧͙