29 | 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈

I let go, and Noah's crying expression is staring back at me.

Everything feels like it's going into slow motion. I hear everyone's screams, complete horror and utter pain.

I struggle against the wind, gasping as I can't keep straight. Panic going through me.

The sweater that hides my body somehow got unzipped as I was holding onto Noah, making it dangle dangerously off my body as I fall.

"No.." I mutter, trying to hold it but it slips off me. I watch as it flies away, it represents my home, my life. The whole of my arms and most of my body is on the show as I wear a skirt and a top. The sky now sees the bruises, the yellow and blue markings, and the dried blood that I didn't manage to clean off.

Something changes as I stared at them, my breathing more calm now.

I shouldn't fight this, should I?

All my life, I have tried to change the standards of my circumstances. All my life I have tried to fight. To survive.

But..this is the end.

My pain is ending.

My body turns horizontal as I fall,

I open my arms, looking up at the beautiful blue sky.

What is this sudden feeling? The wind is going through my hair and my clothes, the sun is shining on my face.

It's quite..peaceful.

I catch the sight of Noah and the rest getting pulled back up into the train. They look out and cry out to me,

It's okay. I wish to tell them. I can finally breathe.

I'm at peace, though I'm about to meet death.

Maybe this is how it all should've ended. Maybe this was fate.

My friends are crying over me. My family. Their cries are gruff and tired, filled with monstrous worry and pain.

However, the train goes into the tunnel, and they're gone.

It's the end.

I can't help but smile, closing my eyes softly.

I wonder,

Is God watching?

Is he staring at me, watching me fall from the sky as the consequences of his creations are shown on the vessel that I own.

Are you watching?

"The sheets are cold."

Are you watching?

"And I'll think.."

Are you watching?

"Was it all worth it?"

Are you watching?

Tears fall out my eyes, ready to say my last words.

Are

you

watching?

"I'm about to meet you,

"Mom."

-----------------------------------------

A blinding light goes over me.

"Wa...k-"

What is this?

"A-...RA-"

What is this voice?