i have always loved you

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
spencer and y/n both like each other unbeknownst to the other. spencer can't contain his emotions anymore and confesses his love.

_____________________________________
you rushed into the bau, late for the 3rd time this week. hotch was going to kill you.

you quickly drop your bags at your desk and run into the conference room. as soon as you enter you see everyone looking at you.

"i am so sorry i'm late. jack hid my gun holster last night at dinner i couldn't find it for ages-" you rushed out, hoping your dad will forgive you.

"y/n just because you're my daughter doesn't mean you can bend the rules" he tells you sternly.

"ooooh, y/n's getting in trouble. are you gonna send her to the naughty corner for time out, hotch?" derek jokes, to which you simply flip him off.

"y/n!" hotch yells.

"so whats the case garcia?" you asked, changing the subject as quick as you could.

unbeknownst to you, spencer sat back in awe. he was so in love with you. but he could never tell you, for one you were hotch's daughter and you were...you, extremely gorgeous, could get any guy you wanted. why would you be with him?

whenever you'd come into work with hickeys or hotch would mention how you'd been with a guy, his heart would drop wishing it was him giving you hickeys.

but what he didn't know was that you felt the same way, and you hadn't been with another guy for nearly 7 months, since you came to terms with your feelings for spencer.

"alright so these 3 women have been killed in california. they were all abducted 3 days apart and reported missing within hours of their abductions but disposed of on the same day. now before anyone asks what links them together, they all left voicemails for their parents and packages were dropped off at their doors with 4 different photos of them. also another women went missing 3 hours ago" she explains, turning away before the photos pop up on the screen.

"they're all very gorgeous, similar features. definitely a surrogate for someone, possibly an ex wife or girlfriend, sister, best friend" you said out loud, sharing your thoughts.

"he's evolving, and pretty quickly. another's women already gone missing, wheels up now" your dad states, rushing out of the room immediately after.