the confession

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
the bau team has apprehended the unsub but need a confession, y/n goes in and gets the job done.

_____________________________________
" you know it might actually be best if y/n goes in there. his type was young, fit, beautiful women" Luke suggested to Emily. you and your team, the BAU were on a case in Florida and the unsub abducted, raped and killed 6 women who were young, fit and gorgeous. your boyfriend, Spencer, was having no luck interrogating the unsub.

"Luke Alvez, did you just call me beautiful?"
y/n teased the now blushing agent
"yes, but i mean nothing by it." he responded, smirking 

"alright, just give me a second-" you stopped halfway through your sentence to pull your long sleeve top down revealing your cleavage, soon after pulling your skirt up. you started to head for the interrogation room when Emily stopped you to loosen your hair.

you entered the interrogation room, Spencer turned around to see you before shooting you a puzzling look. you smiled, hoping he would get the idea that you were now taking over the interrogation. you focus was soon fixed on the unsub who was eyeing your body.

after Spencer left, you occupied his seat before starting to introduce yourself. "Mike Daniel, i'm SSA y/n y/l/n. i would like to talk to you about the 6 women that you abducted, rap-" you stared before getting cut off

"do you have a boyfriend, baby cakes?" he questions, starting directly at your cleavage.
"first of all it's agent y/l/n to you, and yes i do, however that is irrelevant to this. you abducted, raped and murdered 6 women. why? did they reject you?"

"what is that you do? profiling, is it? noticing people's behaviour, saying if they have mommy or daddy issues? let me profile you" the 33 year old man stated, maintaining eye contact.

"i'd much rather not waste my-" you began
"no you're wasting my time, i'm innocent you see. tell me your profile that somehow led you to me" he ordered

"well, we knew we would be looking for a white male, medium build in his late 20's to early 30's. he wouldn't have the confidence to speak to beautiful, young, fit women, but he would try while humiliating himself. we knew whoever our unsub was, was born and raised right here in Florida. and that yes, he would have daddy issues. his father would have abused him when he was younger. that fit you perfectly with the absentee mother, multiple ER visits as a young adolescent." you stated simply

"here's my profile for you; you don't get enough appreciation from your team, you deliberately offered to come interrupt- what his name? uh, doctor Reid because you think you fit the victim preference of this murderer. you deliberately showed you cleavage hoping to make me, what? distracted? thinking i would admit everything to you?" he shot back

chucking a little before beginning your next sentence, "you wanna know what i think?
you tried to speak to the women you murdered, in fact i think they happily went with you, probably amused by your muscular build. but when it came to getting down and dirty in the sheets, and they saw just how little you had to offer, knowing it wouldn't do anything for them, they tried to leave. you snapped, your confidence getting crushed, forced them to have sex with you and then murdered them. but of course no one would just snap at a one time incident like that. see, i heard about a rumour that went around your high school. how you were about to lose your virginity with one of the prettiest girls in the whole school, but when she saw what you were trying to offer her, she laughed in your face and left. i mean if i was her, i would've laughed too" you remarked slyly.

"FUCK YOU! YOU WHORE! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I KILLED THEM? THEY WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE THEIR APPEARANCE SEEM PERFECT WHEN REALLY THEY'RE JUST LITTLE BITCHES WHO DON'T APPRECIATE THE GOOD THINGS IN FRONT OF THEM, LIKE YOU! OHHH how you should've been my last victim" he yelled, admitting his confession.

behind the glass the whole of your team and the local sheriff stood, smiling at your work.

"thanks for your time mike." you say smiling and leaving the room

as you walked out everyone stood opened mouthed, their jaws nearly hitting floor. "what's wrong?" you asked concerned

"we didn't think he was gonna confess." JJ admitted before smiling at you.
Rossi came over hugging you, "good work kid"
you smiled before walked over to you boyfriend.
"you did really good in there. how did you know about a rumour like that?" he questioned

"ohh, i read his school file. he mentioned it to multiple teachers" you smiled and hugged him

to be honest, you were proud of yourself also.
_____________________________________
word count - 808