Naps

Art is by @ tofu.starch on Instagram :]

this was supposed to end in Dream crying and George comforting him, but i honestly didnt know how to make him upset enough to cry, so ima have the just do that next time lmao.

~♡♡♡♡~

It had been a long day for him. Dream had woken up early to a phone call from his mom, informing him that he needed to drive his sister to school because she had to go to work earlier than usual. Which, normally, he wouldn't mind and would gladly take Drista to school. But, that night he had stayed up to edit a new Minecraft Manhunt video that he wanted to uploaded by tomorrow. 

Which had resulted in around 4 hours of sleep. The blond grew frustrated after he drove his younger sister to school because afterwards, he realized he would need to stop for gas and go to the nearby Publix to pick up some much-needed groceries, instead of immediately going home and falling back asleep. But he was smart enough to know that if he didn't do it now, he most likely wouldn't get those things done until it was too late.

So, he reluctantly drove to a gas station that was close to the Publix, then going in to grab some important foods that he and George needed, also grabbing a case of soda and some ice cream, as a treat. 

When the blonde finally arrived home, he was more than happy to curl up into bed, snuggle up into his boyfriend and close his eyes to fall back asleep. But, when he entered his and the brunets bedroom door, he was greeted by an empty bed.

The green-eyed male immediately grabbed his phone to text the other. Dream sent a simple text of 'good morning :) where are you?' and he made his way back into the kitchen, figuring he might as well put away the food he had bought while he waited for a response. 

A few minutes later he received a text from the other, George replying with 'good morning to you too :] I went for a short walk down to the gas station, I wanted to pick up some candy, are you home yet? also, I'm on my way home'. 

The blond replied 'yes' as well as 'see you soon :)' and then turned off his phone, leaving it on the countertop to finish putting away whatever groceries were left. 

When he finished up, Dream grabbed his phone, making his way to the living room, taking a seat on the large grey couch, setting his phone onto the coffee table. He grabbed the remote that was on the black wooden table in front of him, turning on the TV and waiting for his boyfriend. 

~~~

As George entered the house, he was greeted with an adorable sight. The first thing he noticed was the soft talking coming from the TV, Dream having put on some random Netflix original to pass the time. Then he noticed the blob on the couch, his boyfriend bundled up in a fluffy light blue blanket, asleep and accompanied by two other blobs, two cats curled up around him. Patches was fast asleep on the sleeping boy's stomach, while Cat was enjoying the space between Dream and the edge of the couch. 

The brunet smiled, enjoying the sight of the sleeping blond, napping with their cats. He walked over into the kitchen, opening up the fridge, noticing the other had gotten some groceries. The brown-eyed boy grabbed a bottle of water, then made his way over to the couch. 

Now standing in front of the couch, he brought his hand forward to lightly brush the other's shoulder, to try and wake him up as softy as he could. 

"Dream, wake up and we can move to the bed. If you sleep for too long in that position your neck is going to hurt" George stated, and although Dream looked slightly agitated by the other waking him, he knew the brunet was right. The blond was lying on his back, using the armrest as a pillow, one of his legs had moved and was half off the couch and his neck was already starting to hurt.  

So, reluctantly, Dream sat up slowly, allowing the cats resting by him to adjust in the change of movement, both cats jumping off the couch and making their way to a new part of the house. The Floridian stood up all the way, taking a hold of the other's right hand and tugging George with him to the bedroom. 

"Can you nap with me?" The blond asked quietly, now opening the door into their bedroom. 

"Yea, of course. Before we lay down would you like me to get you a bottle of water?" George asked, wanting to make sure the other was hydrated, also knowing that water always tastes best when you're tired. Dream just tiredly nodded, sitting down on the bed. 

The brit walked into the kitchen, grabbing another bottle of water for his boyfriend, setting it down for a moment to open his own and take a sip. He then walked back into his bedroom, handing the blond his water bottle, Dream thanking him, then opening and sipping the water bottle in his hand. George walked back into the living room for a moment to turn off the TV, then walking back to the green-eyed male to lay down in their bed. 

"Is it alright if i sleep on your stomach?" Dream asked, setting his water bottle onto the nightstand. 

"Yea, I don't mind" the brunet replied, also setting his water bottle down to get into position. 

Dream moved back on the bed, laying down on the left side, George laying down on his back on the right side of the bed. The blond moved so his head was resting comfortably on the brunets stomach, his right hand resting across the other, slightly pulling him closer. The brit moved his right hand to play with the soft dirty-blond locks of hair, enjoying how soft the other's hair felt. 

George grabbed his phone from his back pocket, having to lift his hips up, slightly upsetting the other that was using him as a pillow. He opened Spotify, playing some soft music for the two to fall asleep too. 

After a few minutes. both had fallen asleep, comfortable laying with each other, both getting some much-needed rest. 

~♡♡♡♡~

smh, now I wanna cuddle with someone. first it was wanting waffles, now this ✋😔