Opposites, But Not Really (1)

Sporty George and band Dream au 😎 this was so much fun to write tbh lmaoo

Btw, Badboyhalo is in this, and I only refer to him as "Bad" since that's a lot easier than the full name, ya know

~♡♡♡♡~

Taking in a deep breath, he exhales with a satisfied sigh, pulling off his cleats, socks, and shin guards.

This was always George's favorite part after soccer practices or games, letting his skin hit fresh air and then take a nice warm shower and rinse off the days work. In his case today, their game.

It wasn't a super competitive game like usual, especially since they were up against a smaller school. His team had all been playing since freshman year, and going to senior year means that he and all his teammates knew how to work well together, making the day extra easy.

He took off the rest of his clothes, putting them in the hamper and hopping into the shower, the warm water beating down on his skin.

A smile formed on his face as he tilted his head up, enjoying the feeling of being clean.

The shower probably lasted longer than it should have, but he didn't really care about that.

He quickly got dressed into pajamas and layed down in bed, playing on his phone for a few minutes before falling asleep, already exhausted from the long day. He was excited for the weekend though, since he and his friends planned to hangout and stop by the local music store for Wilbur.

~~~

Sliding his guitar into its case, Dream slung the strap around his shoulder, walking out of his friends garage to head home.

Him and his band - "The Feral Boys" which was decided by Quackity, and since Sapnap, Karl, and Dream didn't want to fight him on that, they let him have this- had been practicing for there next gig at a local music store, that liked to have live music on the weekends.

It would be their 5th time playing at that specific store, and they always got great tips from customers that watched them play.

He got into his car after saying goodbye to the others, putting his guitar in the front seat next to him, and beginning to pull out of the driveway, leaving the neighborhood to head home.

Luckily he only lived a couple blocks down, meaning he didn't have to drive far to get to his house. Both his parents usually worked late, so he unlocked the door and went to his room, saying hey to his younger sister and his younger brother on his way there, putting his instrument by his bedroom door.

He got undressed, took a shower, got dressed, and layed down in bed, excited that the weekend would be starting the next day. He and his band figured they'd practice early on Saturday morning, leaving around 3 p.m., and and head over to the music store to play.

~~~

As George, Bad, and Wilbur walked into the music store, since his tall, british friend needed a new guitar pick, George flinched at the sudden noise as soon as they entered.

He recognized the four boys standing on the stage, the raven-haired male with the white bandana being on the basketball team at his school, so he usually saw all four of them hanging around in the gym after practice, since soccer and basketball practice happened at the same time.

Sapnap was the drummer of the band, the words "Feral Boys" printed in big, bold multicolored letters on the bass drum. Karl, the carmel haired boy -and also Sapnap's and Quackity's boyfriend- was the pianist and also sang. Quackity -who George only knew because of the other boys, as well as having his math class with the beanie clad boy- played the guitar and did backup vocals.