Potions

The art above is by @ eunivrz on Instagram and Twitter! their art is always amazing  :]

finally we have witch Dream and prince George :]

~♡♡♡♡~

Sticks cracked under his feet as he walked through the woods, the sounds of leaves brushing together because of the wind filling his ears. A basket layed in the crook of his elbow, fresh bread and pastries covered by a thin cream colored towel. His brown coat shielded his body from the sun, the hood up to hide himself from the village.

Wandering deeper into the forest, he finally took his hood off, George looking around at the beautiful surroundings.

The village he lived in had always been against witches and anything of the sort, so whenever he'd go out to visit his boyfriend, he had to be extra careful.

Being the prince of the village had its pro's, but whenever he wanted to leave the castle, he was always bombarded by questions from the towns people. The baker would always ask why he needed two portions of food, the knights always asked why he would leave so early in the mornings -it was because his parents weren't awake to tell him not too, but he never told them that- , and whatever person here or there that saw him would ask him a thousand different questions.

So, he learned to put the hood up as soon as he excited the castle, taking it off inside the bakery but right back up once the door was closed behind him. Less people recognized him this way.

A path along the forest floor, lined with mushrooms and flowers, helped direct him to the cottage deeply seeded in the woods, far enough away that it was hard to find if you haven't been there many times before.

Luckily, George had been there too many times to count.

After a few more minutes of his fast paced walking, leaves crunching underneath his boots on the way, he saw the dark roofed cottage and big wooden door waiting for him. The brunet smiled at the sight, knocking on the door three times like he usually would.

He heard the sound of his boyfriend excitedly running to the door, hiding his giggles behind his hand when the ecstatic blond greeted him.

"Hey! I just started a new potion and I think your gonna like it!" Dream exclaimed, grabbing the shorters wrist and pulling him inside, closing the door behind them. "Ooo, what did you bring this time?" he asked, looking down at the basket.

"I got a small baguette and some strawberry  danishes" George smiles up at the other boy. "And what's the potion?" he queried, following the other through the house.

The cauldron sat over a fire, a pink and purple liquid bubbling inside. Potion bottles and different ingredients sat in an organized mess on Dream's desk, labeled drawers lining the wall. Bags of herbs scattered across a wooden table on the other side of the cauldron, and a bottle with some type of green liquid sat glowing off to the side. Dream walked over and grabbed the green bottle, pouring a couple drops into the pink substance, the color changing drastically to a bright blue.

"Its a surprise" the green-eyed boy beamed at him, grabbing a bag from the same table and sprinkling some type of powder into it. "Sapnap helped me collect some things, so I was finally able to make it".

Sapnap was the lead knight of the castle, and the only other person George felt genuinely comfortable around. He and the raven-haired boy had grown up together, and when George told him about his witch boyfriend, Sapnap sounded super excited to meet him. Dream and Sapnap had become friends quickly, clicking as soon as they met. It wasn't uncommon for the boy to go and get ingredients for the blond, excitedly traveling around the village or forest to find whatever it is that he needed.