Cardboard Cutouts (3)

This is a lite shorter than the other parts of cardboard cutoutouts, but I really like it lol

~♡♡♡♡~

"I need another favor" George states, looking over at Dream and away from the window.

"What is it?" the blond cocks his head, looking back at the brit.

"I've always wanted to do this, and we need to do it before we graduate, so tonight is better than any," the brunet starts, voice serious but with a playful tilt, "we're gonna break into SeaWorld" his words are confident as he speaks, and Dreams jaw drops.

"I'm sorry, we're gonna what?" his tone is exasperated, sitting almost breathless at just the thought. What if they get cought? Right before graduation? it's like he wants to get their scholarships taken away.

"We're gonna break into SeaWorld, and I need you to trust me" George's voice is still steady and confident, his shoulders squared as he states his words as if Dream had no other option.

"...Why?" the blond asks, standing up after the brit, seeing George make his way back to the elevator.

"You remember when they had that feild trip at school for SeaWorld? Well, I couldn't go because it would be both boys and girls, so my dad was against it. I never got to go to SeaWorld, let alone at night like the feild trip, so we're going now." The elevators digital numbers at the top counted down untill they made it to tha ground level, George finishing his explanation right before the doors opened.

The shorter male said his goodbye to the late night worker, and they made their way through the parking lot to the green-eyed males car. They situated themselves in their seats, Dream backing out of the parking space and going onto the main road.

And if you asked George if he was staring at the taller as he drove, now understanding why people found guys backing out attractive, he'd lie and say no.

~~~

The drive was pretty silent. The open, empty roads left more then enough room for conversation, but neither felt the need to break the comfortable silence.

Sitting in a car with eachother, too late at night to consider a reasonable time to be driving on the highway to a theme park, felt so surreal to the both of them. Dream never thought he'd be in this situation, let alone with his next door neighbor he rarely spoke too.

As they approached their destination, the brunet spoke up.

"Park at the bank across from the parking lot, we'll need to do a lot of walking" he instructed, and the blond followed the orders.

"How are we supposed to get in?" Dream finally asked the question that had been gnawing at his mind, trying to figure out the shorters plan.

"Were gonna walk around from here to the side of the park, near the fences. There's a spot that doesn't have a view from any cameras and there's a building right next to it. We'll head into the building and out of the front door, into the park" George explained, his confident tone from eairler had never faltered.

"What if that building is locked?" they began walking in the direction the brit had pointed at, with the long balck fence outlining a side of the park.

"I know it's not" the brown-eyed boy gave a small shrug, continuing to lead the way.

"How do you know all about the cameras and the door?"

"When do you stop asking questions?" Geogre countered, smiling up at the taller boy. "Just relax, trust me" his smile was full of reassurance, and something about it made Dream know he'd follow this boy to the ends of the earth. SeaWorld was just a bridge, and George was jumping off of it, while Dream was gladly falling with him.