Shower

They shower, they don't do anything tho

~♡♡♡♡~

Hot, steamy water coated the bathroom mirror in a layer of condensation, the small room foggy and the boys fingertips began to wrinkle. Shuffling forward, he turned the water down just slightly, the heat from the shower head beginning to feel unbearable, no matter how much he loved hot showers.

Water cascaded down his back and down his hair, the sound of water hitting the tiled floor was relaxing as he let his shoulders drop, eyes screwing shut.

About a month prior, George had moved from London to Florida to live with his boyfriend of one year, Dream.

His mother wasn't alright with it at all.

She had known of the boys friendship, especially since they had been friends for over half a decade, of course she knew all about it.

But, when they started dating she didn't know at all. George had kept it a secret, fearing what she might think. She had always had this picture perfect image in her mind of George marrying a wonderful woman who'd eventually have his kids, growing old together in the cities of England.

But that's never what he wanted. He may not of realized it at first, but deep down he had always wanted Dream. His bestfriend who knew him like no other, his bestfriend who he could joke with till his throat hurt from laughing, his bestfriend who had introduced him to actually doing YouTube as a full time job. His bestfriend who he's so happy to call his boyfriend.

Dream and Sapnap had been there for him when his mother truly wasn't, they were there when he was upset and just needed to vent, even if expressing his feelings was hard, they were both always so patient.

So it was no surprise when he really found out he was in love with his bestfriend, it was no surprise when he finally admitted it to himself.

He never told his mom, untill he was moving out.

He wanted to keep it a secret for as long as he could, genuinely worried about her reaction.

And, in the end, his worries were proven true.

She didn't support him and his decisions, and genuinely tried to convince him to just stay in London. If it weren't for the pandemic keeping him there, he would have moved out a long time ago, but he didn't have that as an option.

So now, here he was, standing in the shower trying not to cry because he knows Dream would hear him.

Sapnap was in his room on the bottom floor of the house, probably streaming or just talking with other friends. But, him and Dream were both on the second floor, the bathroom right in by their rooms. So, he knew that if he'd cry the blond would hear him and become worried, and he didn't want to let that happen.

He'd been doing such a good job over the past month to keep the frustration with his mother bottled up, keeping it in and pushed down till it was nothing.

But wasn't nothing.

As he thought more and more about the situation, how his own mother who he thought would at least try and understand how he felt, and atleast try to be there for him, now had blocked his phone number
as soon as she got the text "i landed safely in Florida :]".

An unwanted sob ripped from his throat as he covered his eyes with his palms, the pent up sounds finally coming out.

Barely a minute later, a knock sounded from the bathroom door, and it took everything in him to mutter loud enough "com in" so they could it over the pounding water.