Letterman Jacket

The art is by @ umbra.png on Instagram :]

Also, thank yall so much for a 100 reads, I hope your enjoying this :]

I just really like football player Dream, idk man. low key very cliche, but it's cute soooo it is what it is.

~♡♡♡♡~

George had been to a handful of American football games.

While he didn't fully understand what was happening, and most of the time didn't really enjoy the games, he did enjoy getting to cheer on his friends.

Both Dream and Sapnap were in their schools football team. The two had been playing since elementary school, starting off with flag football, and working their way up to varsity in their sophomore year. Now being juniors, and being first year Letterman (high key, I know nothing about football).

At first the brunet wasn't interested in attending the games, but as time went on, hanging out with the other boys, he decided he might as well try to be supportive.

His favorite part about the games was afterwards, when Dream would exit the locker room after a fresh shower and a change of clothes, and wrap George in a warm hug as he spoke about how fun the game was.

The blond always loved talking about strategy, about his plays that he had in mind, loved talking about what he could do if he got into a similar situation that was difficult and what he could do better next time.

And the brown-eyed boy loved listening to the other speak just as much as the other loved to talk.

Sapnap was also very talkative when it came to football, but he was more talkative during it. Shouting encouragement at teammates, or trash talking Dream before games just for the fun of it.

And, of course, because the green-eyed boy was just as competitive, if not more, he would always indulge in the others antics with stupid comebacks.

But that never stopped Dream from enjoying everything about the games, also always looking forward to talking to George about everything and anything.

~~~

This was the last football game of the season, George, of course, attending to cheer on his friends.

Dream had said it multiple times before, calling the brunet his "good luck charm" and the other always denying and hiding his light blush. But that never stopped him from always showing up to the games.

Before the game had started, Sapnap informed the two he would have to head home right after and he couldn't stay for any after parties. George didn't mind at all, seeing as he didn't prefer parties, and Dream didn't mind either.

While Dream was definitely a social butterfly, highschool parties were always filled with drunk idiots. Aka, he was so used to taking home a drunk Sapnap, and had slowly grown tired of dealing with drunk teenagers.

The game had been against the schools rival team, which made the school spirit even higher, for both schools. The bleachers were packed, especially for their own school considering it was a home game.

Almost the whole time it had been a tie, and nearing the end everyone was on the edge of their seats.

Both teams were at 45 points, and the clock was slowly ticking for everyone on the stands, but to the players themselves it almost felt like they didn't have enough time to pull far enough ahead for the other team to not catch up.

For the last play of the night, Dream had called all of his team members into a huddle, talking about his plan, seeing as he was the quarterback.

He explained his plan out to everyone, and if it went according to plan, Sapnap or Technoblade, two of the lineman on the team, would run down the sides of the feild with the ball to get a touch down.