Nostalgia (2)

This took so long to write for no reason 😐 I like it tho, so it's fine lmao

yesterday was my last day of school 😎

"Different" has 1k reads now qkdjsnaiqj and this is at like 70k----

also, I started reading "The Song of Achilles" and it's so gay and I'm only on chapter 4 slsjlajsns it's perfect. (the last time I read a full book [that was like an actual book] was call me by your name last year lmao-)

~♡♡♡♡~

Day two of being back in Florida and the future week was mostly inevitable and slightly scared George.

Dream had texted him eairler that morning and they had been talking sparingly throughout the day.

They made plans to go to a cafe the following day and George was more than excited for it.

~~~

Day three he woke up eager and animated, taking a shower and getting dressed quickly.

Even though he knew that Dream has a girlfriend, so it's obvious he doesn't have a chance, he's just excited to hang out with his online friend.

Although they had drifted apart, the first day of him being in Orlando and meeting the other in person, had felt perfect, even if he was slightly upset.

But that didn't matter now.

After picking out his clothes, he started the walk down to the cafe that was near-by, a place he used to go to during his high school years.

He remembered the walk there, since he went frequently, and he spotted the tall blond already sitting at a booth.

Making his way to the door, he heard the nostalgic sound of the bell ringing from above him, making him smile even brighter.

He sat down at the booth with Dream, greeting eachother happily.

After ordering their drinks, -well, Dream ordered for them both as soon as George told him what he wanted, even though the brunet insisted he could do it on his own- they both heard the bell ring once again.

Looking over Dream's shoulder, since he was blocking the view of the door for the brit, George then realized who had entered.

"Sarah! Hey" the Floridain greeted, and George's smile faltered.

Of course she was here.

"Hey, I saw you two in the window and I thought I'd stop by," she sat down next to Dream, immediately getting as close as possible, and the shorter felt his stomach twist unpleasantly.

"Do you want to get something to drink?" Dream asked, tilting his head towards the person behind the cash register.

"Only if your paying" Sarah gave the taller puppy dog eyes and pouted her bottom lip out, and George wanted to punch her in that moment. Her purse was very obviously hanging off of her shoulder, and the only reason he let Dream pay for him is because the blond wouldn't let him.

But Dream being Dream pulled out a $10 bill, handing it to his girlfriend with a smile.

Sarah ordered quickly and came back to the booth, $4 in hand as well as some change. She went to go pass it back over to the blond boy, but he shook his head and told her to just keep it.