Vacation (2)

It's 2 am for me right now, so sorry if there's a lot of mistakes and stuff lol, I try to edit and fix as much as I can before I post things, but I miss stuff sometimes lol.

Also, I can't believe I have 20k reads on "Talk Like That" and 120k on this????? that's absolutely insane-

~♡♡♡♡~

The second day to their vacation was pretty peaceful as well, mostly doing a bit more exploring around the area and even going swimming in the lake for a little. Dream had to practically drag George into the water so the brunet would swim with him, but in the end, they both had a lot of fun.

For the third day, Dream had something a bit more exciting planned.

They had a bigger breakfast than the past two days, the blond making pancakes while George clung to his side the whole time like a Koloa. They ate in comfortable silence, the brunet making them eat on the couch so he could sit on the tallers lap. He was going to make most of this trip when it came to physical affection and Dream certainly wasn't complaining, especially when George's fingers ran through his dirty-blond hair after he finished eating first, the shorter leaving soft kisses on his neck.

They got changed out of their pajamas and into actual clothes, heading towards a shed on the other side of the cabin that George hadn't seen yet. In the shed, there was a bunch of different sport equipment, two canoes, a couple of paddles, some pool toys, and other miscellaneous objects that resembled either deflated floats for the water or random toys to mess with.

Dream immediately reached for the two person canoe and paddles, having George carry those while he dragged the conoe to the water. It floated on the lake right by the dock, the blond holding it in place while George stepped inside.

"I swear if I end up drowning or being bitten by an alligator out here..." the brit trailed off, sitting comfortably and tightly holding the dock so Dream could step inside without the canoe moving away.

"I promise you that you'll be fine... probably" he jokingly added, getting a light punch to his back since George was sitting behind him.

"Ok idiot, here's your paddle" George said endearingly with a teasing lilt, both boys beginning to paddle out.

They went to around the middle of the lake, taking in the scenery of the cabins and lake, light reflecting off of the blueish green water in a dazzling array of sparkling whites. The trees that lined the outer area of the entire scene looked like a dark circle of green, hunter and jade sticking out with chartreuse and emerald highlights. The cabins, all some sort of dark oak were warm browns, almost orange tones lighting a fire in the flame that is nostalgia. Brick chimneys, shades of red and brown stood out with their man-made shape, much less jagged and natural then everything else, but with a hand-crafted feel.

Everything about the area made both boys want to sit in the middle of this lake for the rest of time.

~~~

On the fourth day, Dream decided to put some of the sports equipment to use.

When they were younger, both Dream and George had played soccer at some point, so it made sense to start off with that.

The blond pulled out the old soccer ball and bike tire air pump, filling the ball up with a sufficient amount of air. He pulled out the small soccer nets that were way back in the shed, the plastic rimmed kind ment for little kids to learn with.

They set up their feild, decided on a few rules, and broke all of them.

Rule 1. No tackling or tickling.