Bikes and Boys

the art above is by @ soreust_ on Instagram :]

in this chapter Dream is 15 and Sapnap is 14, and they're both in 9th grade, George is 16 and is in 10th grade.

Also, there's like one curse word, but that's it lol.

~♡♡♡♡~

As the three rambunctious boys made their way through George's house, running down the stairs, through the living room, and opening the sliding glass door into the back yard, they were all smiling brightly, excited to hang out outside.

When the trio stepped out into Florida's damp air, they could smell the rain that had fallen the night before, all enjoying the slightly cloudy atmosphere that enveloped them in the backyard.

George grabbed the rope ladder first, beginning his ascend into the treehouse. After he climbed to the top, taking a seat on one of the bean bags, Dream climbed up, taking a seat next to the brunet. Last, but not least, Sapnap climbed up the ladder, sitting down on one as well.

All three boy's decided when they were younger, that they needed a treehouse for them to all hang out at. Seeing as George is a grade above them, they wanted to make sure they could still always hangout. The blond and dark-haired boys had convinced the brunet that they needed to all have a treehouse, eventually, the three had convinced George's parents to get one for the large, sturdy oak tree in their backyard.

They decorated the area with their three colors, red, blue, and green. Each having a bean bag that matched their favorite color. They pinned up posters, some being Minecraft and others being random movie posters they had bought from their many movie theater trips. They had a small bookshelf that George had brought up from his bedroom, where he had many books as well as some comics the three boys thought were necessary for their tree fort.

The small house itself had four windows on each side, each window having thin grey curtains for when they slept there at night, or during the day when it was too bright. They had a bright lantern hanging in the middle of the ceiling that they could turn off and on, and the rope ladder could be pulled up or thrown down. They also had a square door that could be opened or closed that would stop someone from entering their hideout.

"Ok boys, spring break is coming soon, what are all of your plans for the week?" Dream asked, wanting to make sure they could spend as much time as possible together during their school break.

"Well, my parents wanna go camping for that week, ill be back on that Thursday but i leave on Sunday. So ill be gone for five days" Sapnap explained, frowning slightly but also excited to go camping.

"I'll be here, my parents and I only visit our relatives in London for important holidays and for a week in the summer, so ill be home for that entire week" George explained.

"Oh nice, so me and George can hang out for like the entire week, and then when Sap gets back we can all hang out for those three days" the tallest replied, very excited to spend some time alone with the brunet.

Although he was scared to admit it out loud, the blond definitely had a crush on George. He had developed a strong liking for the other last summer when Sapnap and his family had gone to Texas to visit his grandparents for about a week. It was just him and George for that week and they had spent lots of time reading to each other in the treehouse, and one of their favorite things to do together, play Minecraft. Dream especially liked playing Minecraft with the other, seeing as it gave him the most opportunities to make the other laugh, getting to hear his cute giggle. But he also loved when the brunet would read to him, enjoying the other's soft accent and watching his lips as they formed the words he was reading off the page.