Voice Message (2)

Thank you Pineapples2007 for the idea :]

the pic above is from skeppys tik tok, the amount of dnf in his tik toks--- I can't

It's from Dreams perspective now btw

~♡♡♡♡~

Finally, him, Sapnap, and George left the place they had eaten lunch at.

Some girl from a nearby table had been staring at the blond the whole time, later giving him her phone number that was written on a small piece of paper.

She had handed it over with a small 'hi' and soft smile, Dream smiling back to be polite.

He threw it away once he got the chance, already having feelings for a certain brunet, that seemed to plague his mind and occampny him and his raven haired friend at the table he had been sitting at for lunch.

~~~

About a week and a half had passed since their lunch hangout.

Dream had just laid down in bed, having a rather long day. After breakfast, he went to work, came home a bit later than usual due to traffic, and then ate dinner with his mom since she had come over and brought some food for them to eat, as well as his little sister Drista coming with. He always loved his families company, but he felt bad for making them wait because of the drive home.

He and his friends had all gotten breakfast together, just going to a nearby Cafe that they've wanted to try for quite awhile.

Any opportunity he had, he took it to lightly -maybe a little more than lightly- flirt with his brunet friend.

He had grown a crush for the other when George moved to Florida from London, already being online friends for a long time.

But now, seeing him in person, all his flirty jokes felt more and more like a reality.

He sighed and stared at his ceiling, hearing his phone vibrate from across the room. He put it on silent during dinner. He got out of bed,, grabbed his phone quickly, and layed back down. He then lifted his phone above his head and saw he got a voice-mail form George, clicking on it and listening to it after bringing it down to his ear.

"I haven't done this in a while, I've been trying to get out of this habit of making voice messages only to delete them" George's voice spoke from his phone. Dream's eye brows furrowed in confusion as he listened.

"But I just needed to talk right now, I guess. It's just been a lot recently. You have been a lot recently" he sat up in bed, fearing the worst at those words. Did George get uncomfortable earlier?

"Not in a bad way, never in a bad way. Just, extra flirty. You've been like that recently... it hurts" the others voice sounded strained, and it made Dream even more on edge.

"It hurts because your always just joking, it never actually means anything, just playing with my emotions. But you always laugh and smile, your smile is so pretty. I could never tell you to stop if it means I could see your pretty smile, Dream" George's voice cracked a couple of times, and green eyes widened upon the words.

George wasn't always the best at taking compliments or giving them to others, so the small sentence made his heart swell with warmth.

"I need to actually sleep well tonight. I love you Dream, goodnight" and then silence.

He brought his phone down from beside his head and stared at the blank screen for a moment.

And then everything clicked.

~~~

The following morning he rushed out of bed, since he figured last night it was too late to just show up at the brits house, figuring George would of already fallen asleep.

He didn't bother changing, just throwing on a pair of sneakers and getting into his car.

The drive wasn't very long, but it felt like forever as he tried to come up with something to say.

Dream figured George would know why he's there, since the brunet said he deleted his messages normally, that one was probably sent by accident.

The only thing he could come up with, is just admitting that he liked the other back, reassuring the others worries.

George always got anxious with these sort of things, the blond had grown to learn that pretty quickly, so the best thing to do was just be straight forward and let George know he feels the same.

He pulled into the brunets drive way, he was definitely speeding at some point during the drive but that didn't matter right now.

He got out of his car, going to the front door and taking a deep breath.

Knocking two times, as always, he waited a few moments for the other to open the door.

As soon as he saw George, he surged forward and pulled him into a tight hug, feeling the other hold back for a moment. He felt him move forward and place his mug down, he hugged back after a couple seconds of hesitation.

The brown-eyed boy held him just as tightly, and that's when Dream realized his eyes had started to water.

He pulled back from the hug, wiping his eyes and smiling brightly.

"I love you too" he said, feeling all his buried emotions rush out of him as soon as he said it.

George's eyes widened, looking shocked and genuinely surprised, causing Dream to falter and break as he wheezed, clutching his stomach for a moment, the look on the other's face making him laugh harder.

"I love you so much, I wish you had told me sooner" Dream said, composing himself and then pulling George back into another hug, not as tight as the first one.

"I love you too" came the shorters soft voice, his accent so close to Dream's ear making him blush softly and smile wider. His hands rested on George's back, pulling him in and feeling complete resting in his arms.

He could feel the boys warm cheek resting beside his head and shoulder, already knowing the shorter must be blushing just as much as him.

~♡♡♡♡~

If there's any mistakes I'm really sorry, I wrote this during lunch and then my 5th period lmao