The Fair

low key enemies to lovers 😎

I've been reading so much dreamnotnap recently, I'm so in love with that ship skshmajska, anyway lol

~♡♡♡♡~

This was going to be the worst day of his life.

Sapnap had invited Dream to join him at the fair, since his raven-haired friend said 'I don't wanna go alone' and then whined untill the blond gave up and said yes. He was mostly confused since Sapnap has a boyfriend. Why didn't he just invite Karl?

So now, he's here at the front gate of the fair, and who else does he see but Karl and, ofcourse, George.

That's why he didn't invite Karl.

For the past few weeks both boys have been trying to unite Dream and George, they say as friends but they both ship the two way too much for it to be 'just friends'.

So, they pulled the trick of one of them bringing the blond and the other bringing the brunet, forcing them both together.

Both Dream and George were friends with Sapnap and Karl to begin with, but something about eachother just never stuck.

They had met the first time at Karl's house, since Dream had left his blue hoodie there.

When he walked into the carmel haired boys house, he saw Karl sitting on the couch with a shorter brunet.

Who was wearing his hoodie.

He stalled in the doorway for a moment, confused. After talking to his friend, he found out that Karl mistook it for his own hoodie, and let his friend -George was his name, he learned then- borrow it because he was cold.

The brit quickly took it off and handed it over, apologizing and blushing softly with embarrassment.

Dream made the off handed comment that the brunet looks cute when he blushed, and George scoffed, obviously annoyed.

"Oh shut up, I just met you" he had said at the time, and something about that comment made Dream want to continue.

He laughed it off at the time and left, seeing George sparingly after that.

That type of interaction went on for a little while, little compliments thrown the brunets way, only George to build a wall between him and the taller, resulting in Dream giving up and eventually growing tired if the others attitude.

So, since then, Sapnap and Karl made it their mission to get the two together.

"Look, it's like a double date!" the blue eyed boy teased, walking over and taking his boyfriends hand in his own.

"Don't call it that, idiot" Dream grumbled from beside Sapnap, and George was practically pouting next to Karl.

"Oh shut up nimrod, just have some fun!" Karl remarked, walking with a pep in his step as if two angry adults weren't following behind.

They went to a couple stupid game stands, ones that you had to cheat at if you actually wanted to win, and later found themselves at an easier game.

Sapnap decided he wanted a go at it, and payed a couple dollars for a couple of throws. All he had to do was throw the hoops on glass bottles, and he really wanted to win the giant panda bear stuffed animal.