Quiet

I have a lot of low quality and blurry images of George, they're my favorite thing :]

Only one of my close friends watches mcyts (but it's not a hyperfixation for him like it is for me lmao), so whenever I hangout with my friends, I have to force myself to shut up 🥰

I've never kissed someone, but I've read enough shit to know what I'm doing 😌 (that sentence is so embarrassing lmao)

they make out

~♡♡♡♡~

The house was silent as George opened his bedroom door, walking out into the dark, empty hallway.

He took light footsteps down the hardwood floor, passing Sapnap's, Karl, and Quackitys rooms untill he finally made it to the blonds door.

When he and Dream started dating, they hadn't told their roommates right away, the green-eyed male making a joke along the lines of "I wanna keep you all to myself, they don't need to know" and shrugging with a wheeze. But George loved the thought of that, getting to live the high school experience he never got when it came to sneaking around, secret boyfriends, and coming up with excuses for the bruises on your neck.

So he opened the others door, Dream already knowing that his boyfriend would be joining him. The brunet looked inside the room, seeing all the lights off besides a bedside table with a candle, as well a small digital clock next to it, the time reading 1:00 am.

"Hey" George's voice was soft and quiet as he stepped in fully, closing the door behind himself. He smiled when he and Dream made eye contact, the others bright smile following suit.

"Hey" the taller replied simply, putting the phone in his hand on top of the nightstand next to the white candle, patting the blank space next to him on the bed.

The brit walked over, sitting down criss cross on the bed, his hands resting in his lap as he stared down at them.

Although they've been dating for two months at this point, and already having a handful of nights like these, where George would come into the others room and enjoy their time together, tonight felt different.

Dream easily picked up on the shorters nervous demeanor, rubbing his hand up and down George's forearm.

"Hi baby" the blond greeted once again, seeing the others slight pink cheeks, alluminated by the soft candle light. "Whats up? normally when you wanna hangout at night you don't text me and ask for permission" Dream laughed at that, noticing the blush deepen on the other's cheeks and nose.

"I um, was wondering something, I guess..." the brunet started, leaning his head onto the tallers shoulder, "um, I was wondering if you could kiss me" his voice was quite and soft, timid as he voiced his thoughts.

The whole day Dream had been teasing him, making a lot of kissing jokes and overall just flirting with him, around their roommates. He and the blond had kissed a handful of times, but nothing really further than that, and the constant teasing was starting to get to him, wanting to kiss that dumb smirk off his boyfriends face.

Dream sat stunned for a moment but quickly recovered, saying "Ofcourse, you didn't have to text me to ask though." The blond wasn't used to his shy boyfriend asking to kiss or anything, especially since this was George's first serious relationship with a guy, first real serious relationship in general really, getting used to dating someone and the boundaries that come with it.

"I just wanted to ask... I didn't know if you were busy or not, idiot" the brit defends himself, picking his head up from the other's shoulder to look Dream in the eyes. His tone has no real heat behind it, and a smile tugs at his lips.