Clothes

The art is by @ calpiico_ on Twitter :]

I wrote this on my art class while the teacher was talking about important stuff since we have a test soon... whateva✋🙄

cw// kissing and a somewhat sexual comment lmao

tw// at the beginning there's a small mention of homophobia, it's very small, but still

~♡♡♡♡~

Something that surprised a lot of people is that Dream likes to wear skirts.

Not all the time obviously, usually sticking to jeans or sweatpants for the most part, but on the occasional day where he wants to feel more confident, he'll throw on a skirt and just do his business around the house.

He was super excited when he moved out of his parents house, while he loved them to death, he loved that he could walk around the house in a skirt when ever he wanted, getting to feel confident in his outfit choice without somewhat judging eyes watching him.

When he first bought a skirt, his parents had been very hesitant. Both knew their son was bisexual and also never really stuck to gender rules, wanting to wear whatever felt right.

His mom was cool about it, compared to his dad atleast. She was supportive of gender-noncomformity to an extent, and yes, it took awhile for her to get used to sometimes seeing her son in a skirt, but she figured as long as he's happy, she's happy.

His dad on the other hand, was not ok with it. It took awhile for him to even get over the fact that his child isn't straight, and even longer to understand what Dream ment when he brought up how clothes are "androgynous", not knowing what he ment.

After a few months, well more like a year but he stopped talking about it after a couple months, his dad understood much more and let his son do his own thing.

So when Dream finally got to live by himself, he loved to wake up and throw on a soft skirt, watch it sway as he walked and enjoyed it much more than he thought he would when he first bought one. He would even shave his legs sometimes for himself, loving how his freckled and slightly tanned legs looked in his outfits.

But, what he hadn't thought about before his two bestfriends moved in with him, was telling them about the skirts.

~~~

Dream, George, and Sapnap were all now living together for a few months at this point. All enjoying it more than they even thought they would.

George and Dream had been dating for a few months before that as well, they hadn't told Sapnap yet though because they were worried he might feel like a third wheel.

Both George and Sapnap were going out for the day, both having errands to run and things to do, so they figured they would just go together. They also planned on stopping for lunch, so that gave Dream even more time to indulge in one of his favorite things, wearing his skirts.

Usually he wore them only in his room, but now he could venture out into the living room and kitchen.

About 2 hours after the other two had left, he slipped out of bed and put on a pleated black skirt, as well as a light blue hoodie, George's merch to be exact, as well as shin high black socks. The dirty blonde made his way to the living room, turning on the TV and finding the show he was currently binge watching, already on the 5th season. While the intro played he went to the kitchen, made himself a sandwich as well as grabbing a drink from the fridge.

He walked back towards the TV, sitting on the couch, resting his long legs on the coffee table, paper plate resting on his lap.

When he got to about half way through the season, paper plate now long forgotten on the coffee table, legs still up, and phone in hand, he seemed to have not heard the keys jingling and door opening.

What he had heard though, was bags being placed onto the kitchen counter and then "Hey Dream, what are you- oh"

He looked over to see both boys looking at his legs, more specifically the skirt.

They all stayed still, Dream terrified of what they thought. Where they not cool with guys wearing "feminine" clothes? Would they be mad at Dream? Were they uncomfortable-

"Dude, you look hot in a skirt" Sapnap finally spoke up. That immediately broke the silence, all laughing and wheezing loudly at the comment.

"Yeah Dream, you should of told us, you can wear them whenever you want, ya know" the brit spoke up.

"You're only saying that cause you want to see me in a skirt more often" Dream said through little wheezes, all their laughter dying down.

"Duh" both of the standing boys said at the same time, sending them into another fit of giggles.

~~~

After that interaction, Dream wore skirts more often, atleast once a week.

About a month after that had happened, Sapnap went out to the store, saying he would be gone for a while because he needed to stop at a few other places.

That day had been a skirt day, and as Dream went to the kitchen, George left his room as well.

When the brunet saw that it was just the two of them, and his boyfriend was in a skirt, he wanted to make the most of it.

He walked over to the other, muttering a soft "hi" so Dream knew of his presence. The blond was standing by the microwave, having put in a cup of ramen.

"Hey baby" he said back just as soft, making grabby hands for the brunet to get closer. George chuckled, walking over to the clingy green-eyed male who was leaning against the counter, in a dark blue skirt and black hoodie.

He hugged the taller, pressing into his chest, listening to the steady heartbeat and soft mmmmm of the microwave.

George pulled back, cupping Dreams jaw and pulling him in for a kiss. They started off with just lips, moving against eachother softly, heads tilting to the right as they continued. One of Dream's hand moved to the others waist and the other hand went to behind his neck, playing with the soft tuffs of brown hair.

While George usually preferred to do more physically affectionate stuff in private, he figured Sapnap wouldn't be back for a while still, since he had basically just left. So when Dream nipped his bottom lip, pulling it back slightly, he decided to grant the others tongue entrance into his mouth.

Just as things were getting more heated between the two, Sapnap walked in.

"Hey guys- bruh" he said staring at the two who were wrapped up in eachother.

"Hey...Sap" the skirt clad boy spoke hesitantly, voice lilting up when he said the others name.

"Ya know, I figured you guys were together, but I didn't want to say anything. So I'm just gonna go grab my phone charger from my room and pretend this didn't happen untill you guys feel comfortable talking about it" Sapnap said, hands raised defensively as he walked away to his bedroom.

At this point George had taken a large step back from Dream, coughing into his elbow to break the awkward silence. The blond turned around when the microwave started beeping pulling out his now finished ramen.

Sapnap muttered a "Bye guys, don't fuck in the kitchen" listening to both boys yell at him, saying "WHAT" and loud wheezes coming from one of them, and embarrassed sputters and stuttering from the other as the door closed behind the raven haired boy.

~♡♡♡♡~

We love supportive Sapnap 💖

I was gonna write George in a skirt, but I feel like that's been done too many times lol