Jealousy

We got some college au going on :]

I'm currently writing part 4 to cardboard cutouts, it'll be the last one to the little series, and I've barely started writing the main point to this part, and it's already 1k words lmao. So I'm figuring that part will probably be kinda long lol. I'm gonna upload it on the 28th, and just like the other parts, it'll be placed with them all.

(I love how a/n like these make no sense to people in the future lmao-)

Also, quick reminder, I do take request 0-0 (my small brain is kinda running low on ideas rn lmao). For requests and stuff, you can just comment here, and I'll probably @ you in the oneshot, cuz ya know, credit bb 😍😍. (if you don't want to be credited or anything, you can totally just DM your idea :])

~♡♡♡♡~

Dream never had a problem with his roommate, despite his initial anxiety of having one.

George was chill, pretty nice and could take jokes just like any other friend he had. He was definitely more sarcastic than his other friends, but that only made things more fun. At first, he was worried about having a college roommate, not wanting to deal with some messy adult male who still couldn't clean up after himself. But George proved him wrong, always doing his own dishes, cleaning up after him self, and if he ever had someone over he always gave Dream a heads up about it, and he was never too loud or kept the green-eyed boy awake.

So it was perfect, they got along right from the  beginning, already having stuff in common, and it was great.

Untill Sapnap started coming around.

Dream had no problem with Sapnap, truly he didn't. The dude seemed cool, pretty nice and picked up his garbage whenever he came and visited George at their dorm.

There wasn't anything wrong, there wasn't.

To be honest, Dream couldn't quite put his finger on what he hated so much about the other male though. It was just something about always finding him and the brunet cuddled up on the couch, cooking together in the shared kitchen, or just a goodbye kiss, something about it made him so upset.

He never was upset with normal PDA, maybe a little when it was in the middle of the hallway when he was just trying to get to class, but not with George and Sapnap. It really wasn't a problem, it wasn't.

Originally, he started to question himself. He knew George was pansexual, the boy had been quite open about it and even had a flag up in his room, above his bed. He never thought of himself as close minded or anything, love who you love, ya know?

But something about walking past the brunets door, hearing his roommate and George's boyfriends laughter, that had just struck a nerve within him.

It was about two month's into the boys relationship, and while Dream was sitting idly on the couch, watching the other two playfully argue over what movie was better, eventually falling into fits of giggles when the raven-haired male started to tickle the brunet, he realized his feelings.

Jealousy.

This whole time he was just jealous, he wanted to be Sapnap, be there for George, be with George.

He almost choked on the bag of chips he was eating when he realized it.

So yeah, Georges relationship wasn't the problem, it was just who it was with, since it wasn't him.

The following week he noticed that Sapnap hadn't been coming over as often as he usually was. George was usually at their dorm during the week too, so it's not like he had gone over to the other boys place either.