Accidents

No art for today, I couldn't really find any that I thought would match this one, or really anything in general lmaoo. So take this 🤲

Thank you all so much for 1k reads! it's honestly really weird to think about lmao

tw// breif mentions of anxiety and panic attacks, it doesn't go into to much detail, but just so yall know.

~♡♡♡♡~

Dream and Sapnap have been living together for a few months at this point. Once George had saved enough money to buy a plane ticket and ship all his things to Florida, because he insisted he didn't need Dream to spend any more money on him, he immediately started packing all his belongings.

The house that the three had picked out was quite spacious, having 4 bedrooms as well an office. They used the 4th bedroom as a second office, both Dream and George planned on sharing that one since the blond had a lot of sound proofing tiles for whenever he or the brunet would rage.

Sapnap got the office to himself since it was smaller, plus Dream and George were dating and he stated "I don't want to be anywhere near you guys in a soundproof room" with his hands up, surrendering, and slowly walking backwards to his own office. Both of the other boys laughed him off, going to their own respective rooms after that conversation, going to grab everything to set up their office space.

Once they all moved in together, whenever they were recording or streaming without one of their roommates, their plan was to make sure everyone knew if they would be busy, since they didn't want their viewers to know they all moved in together yet. They had a plan for telling them soon anyways, but for now they wanted to keep it a secret since Dream hadn't done a face reveal yet or anything.

But, this time, Dream had forgot to tell someone about the fact that he would be streaming.

~~~

It had been around 2 in the morning when George woke up, hearing quite shuffling from the hallway, he turned over onto his right side, noticing the bed was empty.

Although they all had separate bedrooms, George usually slept in Dreams room with him, since he had a bigger bed and they were dating.

He figured the other had gotten up and that was the walking he had heard a few moments prior.

He turned back over onto his left side, reaching for his phone, opening up Instagram and just scrolling through it for a little. After he became bored he sat up in bed, going to the bathroom and then to the kitchen, noticing how dry his throat felt.

He made himself a glass of water, chugging it down and then noticing a faint light under his and the blonds shared office door.

George made his way over, opening the door quietly to not disturb the other, he hadn't heard him talking so he figured he was good to go in the rest of the way, quietly shutting the door behind him.

Dream hadn't looked up so he figured he hadn't heard the noises the brunet was making, wanting to surprise the green-eyed boy with his presence.

Because of how the room was layed out, Dreams back was to the door, so George shuffled over to the blond, tapping his shoulder lightly when he got close enough.

The dirty-blonds breath hitched, as he turned and made eye contact with his boyfriend. He exhaled, realizing it was only him, and offered a kind smile in response.

George, still not realizing the other had decided to do a late night stream, began to speak.

"Hey babe, why are you up so late? it's like almost 3" he spoke lightly since it was so late, but loud enough that the Floridains mic had picked it up.

Green-eyes opened wide, eye brows raised as he turned to his second monitor, clicking on a different tab and seeing that the twitch chat had definitely heard that.

The chat was spamming with questions, moving so fast that the blond could barely read it.

George, seeing the now in view twitch tab, freaked out, he whispered an "oh God, im so sorry, I didn't know" standing still, practically paralyzed from worry (man's said🧍‍♀️).

Dream turned back to him, resting his head into the brown-eyed boys chest, and exhaling once again, finally speaking up.

"Yea, sorry we didn't tell you guys sooner, but um, George, Sapnap, and I all live together" his voice sounded somewhat defeated.

All of a sudden a dono popped up, his donation limit was set to up to $30 because he felt like having a more relaxed stream, not wanting to deal with too many donations.

The donation had read "so are we not gonna talk about the 'babe' part, smh".

Dream was really hoping they wouldn't bring that up.

Once again, they didn't want to share that they were dating untill after he had shared that they lived together, wanting to take it slow and go at their own pace of comfort.

The brit hesitantly spoke up, saying softly "we don't really need to talk about that right now" running his fingers through the stressed out blonds hair.

Dream looked up, whispering "thanks, and it's ok, don't worry about it" and kissing the back if the brunets hand, smilin softly to reassure the other that it was ok, turning to face his monitors once again.

Dream had already been streaming for 2 hours, George now realizing the shuffling had been from Sapnap. He was about to turn around and leave, when the blonds hand grabbed his hand, urging him to stay for a moment.

"I'm gonna end the stream here, thank you guys, goodnight, love you" and then pressing the end stream button quickly.

He stood up, still holding the brunet hand pulling George into his chest. They hugged for a moment, Dream pressing his face into the soft chocolate locks of hair below him.

The brit listened to the others fast heart beat, hearing it slowly start to decline and feeling the others breathing slowly start to even out.

Dream had always struggled with anxiety, and this sort of situation was bound to make him have a panic attack, so George rubbed his back with soft circular motions, breathing somewhat loudly so the other would follow his deep breaths.

Once Dream was completly situated and calm, they pulled back, the brunet once again apologizing.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I should have checked twitch before I came in, I-" he started, getting cut off by the taller shaking his head, softly shushing the rambling boy.

"Dont worry about it, like you said, you didn't know. I know you would never do that on purpose unless you knew we were all ready. I love you, don't worry baby" he said softly, now calming down the other.

George nodded, grabbing Dreams hand once again, and leading him to the blonds room. They layed down, cuddling into eachother and falling asleep rather quickly.

~♡♡♡♡~

this one is about the same length as some if the other oneshots, but since it's so simple it feels kinda short lmao. I have so many ideas and I just wanted to write one that would be kinda short so I have more time to write the other ones :]