Opposites, But Not Really (2)

Part two pog :] I started writing this, this morning and finished it up this evening, so that's fun lol

also, I can't believe this is my 50th oneshot 0-0 I love writing so much and this has been a lot of fun

~♡♡♡♡~

After their English project, which they get an A on, both George and Dream had started to grow closer and closer.

Right after they submitted the essay, they played Minecraft together for about 2 hours, just taking turns on George's PC.

When the blond left, George felt more than confident in himself and his abilities of actually talking to Dream.

Most weekends after that, he and all of the other people on Dream's band, would accompany him in playing Minecraft. The taller had even invited the brit to join his server where they'd all play together.

It was perfect.

Most Saturdays he'd have soccer games to go to, and Dream had started showing up to those. He'd always greet the brunet afterwards, congratulate him on his skills, and they'd usually get ice cream or dinner afterward.

Throughout the week, George would sit with him at lunch, Bad and Wilbur both had a different lunch so he didn't have anyone else to sit with anyways.

Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity were all great and immediately took a liking to George, them all quickly having a friendly dynamic.

Him and Sapnap usually bickered and killed eachother in Minecraft constantly, but it was always fun and they got along just fine when they weren't fighting.

Karl and him were great too, and he found himself confiding in Karl about his feelings to Dream and going to the carmel-haired male for advice. Karl had always been super supportive and sweet.

Quackity, who for the most part would joke around constantly, was serious when needed, and George found himself quickly liking that about the beanie-clad boy. Quackity was always supportive when needed, and could crack joke whenever the mood needed to be lightened.

George could definitely understand how they all ended up in a relationship.

Him and Dream on the other hand, were both pretty awkward around eachother when left alone.

Well, not Dream, mostly George.

The dirty-blond was always quick to flirt and joke with the brit, was always supportive and helpful when needed, and their personalities matched perfectly.

But George could never find it in himself, to just get over the underlying anxiety.

Months had passed and summer was rolling around rather quickly, and George still hadn't gotten the courage to finally ask Dream out.

Karl had been trying to convince him just as much as Bad and Wilbur were, which means he was constantly bombarded with questions of when he'd finally suck it up and do it.

~~~

Sapnap and Quackity would not shut up about when he'd ask George out.

Dream had been pushing it off since he laid his eyes on the brunet in the music shop, winked at him with a smile, and that pretty pink blush was imprinted into his mind ever since.

They had obviously gotten along and were great friends, but Dream was worried about ruining their friendship, and what if George doesn't like him back? What if he stops being his friend just because Dream likes him?