Drinking

I spent so long trying to change my app icons (I don't have an iPhone so I had to download an app) and lemme just say trying to find a bunch of matching green icons, was not fun lmao. But yee, that's my home screen :]

Also, Sapnap and Karl meeting up msjdbdjjaidjdke, I'm in love with them both lmao

I kinda wanna do a highschool au chapter that involves drinking too, but for now, I think this is kinda cute

tw//alcohol

~♡♡♡♡~

While he didn't drink often, when he did, it was always a fun experience. He was smart enough to drink water after every shot that he took, as well as keeping pain medication and a water bottle by his bed for in the morning. So, whenever he'd occasionally have a few shots, at home or out with friends, he never got severally fucked over.

Well, most if the time atleast.

And tonight was the same as any night when he would drink responsibly, a glass of water on his desk, pain medication by the bed, and a glass of rum with ice, the drink being a gift from his friend they had bought the other day.

George's headphones where on and the audio was clear, hearing his boyfriends voice as he too had something to drink.

Him and Dream sat in the call for a while, not doing much after their other friends had left to do their own things, and eventually gave up on their rounds of bedwars. The brunet had brought up the dark brown bottle that sat atop his fridge, and the blond thought it would be a good idea for them to drink on call together, since he had his own bottle sitting in a small wooden liquor cabinet.

George poured his first glass, taking a sip and wincing at the initial burn, Dream laughing at him for the face he made. They both had turned their cameras on when they decided they'd drink together, acting as if they were actually together.

"I can't wait for when the travel ban is lifted, and I'll actually get to come and see you and Sapnap," the brit had said, looking at his boyfriends yellow appearing eyes. "Maybe we could do this in person, all drink together."

"I don't know if I trust Sap with alcohol" the blond wheezed, covering his mouth and putting the glass cup in his hand, down onto his desk.

"Yeah, but it'd also be funny to see how dumb he is when he's not fully there to stop himself, ya know?" that only made Dream laugh harder, George joining in and giggling as well.

"You're like, one sip in, and you're already bullying Sapnap, come on" the green-eyed boys statement only caused the both to laugh harder.

They had both drank together on call before, whether it was for some sort of celebration or just for the fun of it. But, not since they had started dating, now it felt like a little date, just drinking and spending time together.

The burn of alcohol had started to become a much more familiar taste, no longer feeling like a slap in his gut. The drink was cold, the condensation on the glass making his hand slightly wet, running the hand through his hair to push the strands away from his face. The water had caused his hair to appear more messy and ruffled, sticking up in certain places, but in an almost controlled way (just imagine what George looked like at the end of the cooking stream lmao). Dreams face looked darker around his cheeks and nose after the action, the brit having learned that it means he's blushing, since he can't see the soft red covering the tallers face.