Nostalgia (1)

fallen Karl r.i.p

uhhh I don't have anything to say

~♡♡♡♡~

George sat at the top of the old slide at the playground he'd go to as a kid, a ripe red apple in hand that still had condensation dripping off of it.

The apple crunched loudly as he took a bite, staring up at the light blue sky and the white puffy clouds that were scattered above.

The playground was a few blocks down from his childhood home, where his parents still live. He was visiting them for the week and had really wanted to visit the place that he spent so many hours at as a kid.

He had been born in England and spent a few years there, but his parents moved to Florida when he turned 8. He didn't remember much of the years in London, but after highschool he went to a university in his home town.

Now, graduation had been the month before, and he was visiting his family.

A large part of him wanted to move back here in Florida, but he still wasn't sure quite yet about his plans.

Nostalgia set in when he saw two younger boys down the street, walking down the sidewalk. Two older people accompanied the the two little kids, both looking around George's age.

One of the little kids was a taller blond and the other a shorter brunet, racing eachother too the swings, neither payed much mind to the brit at the top of the red slide, both to occupied with eachother and their race.

The two people his age however, definitely took notice of him. One was a girl, a brunette who looked quite similar to the shorter boy, and the other a tall blond, who looked similar too the little blond kid.

George gave a curt wave when they looked over at him, them both returning the gesture and looking back at eachother with a quizzical look.

"Um, hey! Are you from around here?" the tall dirty-blond approached him, standing at the edge of the slide, occasionally taking glances to the kids on the swings.

"Used to be, I moved to England for school" George gave a short response, taking another bite of the crisp apple, looking anywhere but the blond. For some reason, his yellow appearing eyes seemed to stare through him.

The blonds eyes seemed to light up when he spoke, glancing to the girl that was now seated on a nearby bench and looking right back at George.

"...George?" he questioned, watching the way the brit seemed to jump slightly at the fact that this guy knew his name.

It had been a little over 4 years since he had been in Florida, so he wasn't expecting anyone to really remember him unless his parents knew the people that recognized him.

He inspected this assumed stranger for a moment before a cloud of fog seemed to escape his mind, and everything seemed to shift into place.

"Dream?"

Dream was his online friend since highschool, and the only thing he knew about the other was the description he was given of how he looked, the fact that he lived about 4 hours away in a different city, and that he was very good at Minecraft.