Pottery and Plants (3)

Thank you WildV6 for the idea :]]

~♡♡♡♡~

A couple months into George and Dream's friendship had gone by, both boys enjoying eachothers company. They were both quickly realizing their growing crushes on eachother, but didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Dream had quickly learned the brunets schedule, and had made a plan to wake up somewhat early that morning and go to the store.

Getting into his car, and driving down to a nearby Publix, he quickly ran inside and bought a blue rose, paying and heading over to the plant store George works at.

As he was driving, he realized how ironic it was to buy flowers from somewhere, and then bring them to a plant shop worker, but hey, he's being cute so it's fine.

He parked closest to the glass doors, walking in with the rose behind his back.

"Hey Dream! I didn't know you were stopping by, what's up?" George greeted him, standing behind the counter. He rested his chin on his palms, his elbows on the glass counter top.

"I wanted to give you something" Dream says, voice litling up playfully. He took a few steps forward, grinning down at the other boy.

George straightened up, still having to look up at the taller boy, grinning as well. "What have you brought for me?" he asked.

"A rose for the plant boy" the blond brought the rose in front of him, moving it forward and handing it over to the other.

"Aw, thank you so much, it's a lovely color" George smelt the flower, looking up with soft eyes full of adoration.

"What are you doing after your shift?"  Dream asked, taking the last step forward and leaning against the counter slightly. He had planned this out the night before, wanting things to go perfectly.

"Nothing, why?" George tilted his head curiously, putting the rose in a vase that he had, off to the side. He planned on putting some water in the glass container later.

"Well, we've gotten pretty close, so I wanted to ask, uh, would you like to go on a date with me?" the taller questioned, scratching his neck anxiously. As stated previously, had already planned this out, but was extremely nervous nonetheless. Just because day dream George said yes to his offer, didn't mean the real one would.

The brunet stepped out from behind the counter, walking over the other boy. He got onto his tippy toes, kissing him on the cheek, nodding as he pulled away. "I'd love too" he replied, a baby pink blush spreading across both of their faces.

Dream's smile seemed to grow happily, nodding back. "Sounds like a plan. I can pick you up from you place after you shift, does that sound good?" he asked, trying not to stutter. His brain seemed to be going faster than his mouth, trying his best not to look as stupid as he feels.

"Sounds perfect! I'll see you later then" George went back to his original spot, head spinning. He couldn't believe this was actually happening.

They said their goodbyes, Dream going out to his car and heading home. He knew George's shift ended at 5 pm, it currently being 3 pm.

He sped into his room after unlocking his apartment door, going to the bathroom attached to his room and taking a 30 minute shower. Music played as he washed himself off, getting out and then drying off.

He put on a thin-ish green sweater, over top of a white shirt, the thin circle collar being seen from the scoop of the sweaters collar. He threw on some nice black jeans, the rips at the knees stringy and comfortable. He put on a silver chain, fixed his hair, and some black stud earrings, feeling complete.