Chapter 2

Zoya [POV ] 

" Samrat " I could master to say that. He stood their with his stupid grin and his same radiant face. Sahara ran and jumped in his arms and I am so happy to see her happy. He took her in his arms and they cried and than he walked towards me. And I could feel fury inside me....I am mad at him. 

I am mad that he is late , mad that I lost such moments of my life , I lost friends , family , and he wasn't their for me , he promised but still he wasn't their for me. In my fury I just slapped him with my everything. I know I am being selfish but I am exhausted , I am tried and I just need to get it out of me as soon as possible. 

SAMRAT [POV] 

Zoya bhabi welcomed me with a slap and I kind of deserve it. " You are here now with your Bollywood lines ....you know what happened ? Misti maa...is sick , Your friend is in the verge of death , my whole family is crumbling down , my daughter has not seen what a loving father Aditya can be...and all you do is come back after three years to be funny. " she told in angry voice. 

Sahara's hands tighten around my arm , they all have suffered .  And I know zoya bhabi is facing everything alone and she is frustrated or she wouldn't have slapped me that hard. And something tells me I will be getting few more slaps from few more people.....hard ones. But I am ready. 

" I know I was away when you all needed me the most. But trust me I have my reasons . I had to stay away for sometimes. But now I am back and I will make everything alright....please trust me. " I told her trying to mean it as much as possible. she finally hugged me and started crying. Her sobs are breaking my heart. But I can't do anything to take away the pain she suffered. I can just be their for her.

Sahara and I helped her to seat in a nearby chair, sahara poured her a glass of water. " where is Aditya bhai and Arnav ?" I asked her. " Aditya has joined company again , he went out on a business trip to deal with RJ company. Arnav is in his room...it is one of those days when he avoids getting out at all...." said zoya bhabi. Aditya bhai hates working in company and whats keeping arnav in his room ? 

" Its fourth wedding  anniversary today..." said sahara and oh no I decided to show up today . zoya bhabi controlled herself and getting up from her chair she  pulled me hand saying " let me  you show you something ? " she took me in a pretty room and in that room their was a little crib. A little girl sleeping peacefully. " My daughter " said zoya bhabi with lots of affection. 

I slowly walked near the crib and saw the sleeping child , just like a doll. " She needs a family. I don't mind Aditya working for the company but you know he hates that job and for that he stays pretty irritated. My daughter needs her grandmother , her arnav chachu.....please for her do something." said zoya bhabi in a pleading tone. 

" I don't know why you believe in me that much but I promise I will not let you down. I will do everything to help you. " I promised her and finally she smiled. " I am going to meet with Arnav....wish me luck. " I told them before leaving the room. 

I walked in Arnav's room , his room is dark. He is sitting in the middle on the room holding an album with both his hands. I softly took his name and he looked at me with blank expression. I went up to him and tried to talk with him but he was silent , didn't utter a word. 

" Bro..." before I could finish I heard his thunderous voice " Dont call me that...you don't have any right to call me that . " said Arnav with an angry tone. His tone didn't have any friendliness for me. " Don't say like that. " I tried to touch his shoulder but he pushed my hand away. 

" Don't try to show that you all of a sudden care for me or my family....just don't. " he said pushing me backwards with force. " Do you have any idea what I am going through ? come ...." he said while dragging me with him.

 we from his room came in his back yard. why are we in the garden ? A little cross like thing is their in the centre of the garden , looks like tomb covered with flowers. " samsher died. My friend ....my son died. " he said and I can't believe....arnav had samsher when he was just three months old , and since than had with him till now. 

" Come we have more to see. " he took me in the third floor. Misti maa is in bed covered with all sorts of machines. It pains me to see her like that. " Stress , and tension has made her like that. we all were just surviving ....and what were you doing ? Having party in the jail ? " he said. 

" You know why I was in jail...I just came out cause my brother helped me out. " I lied under my breath. " And you want me to believe that ? You want me to believe that the boy sold his favourite bicycle to buy me my laptop cause I broke the previous one to steal money from me, the boy who literally didn't sleep for nights just to be in hospital with my father ...tried to kill him. No, I dont believe those crap samrat...but I need you man , my family just crumbled , my professional life almost destroyed please save me. " he said finally exhausted from all that shouting. 

" Arnav I really needed to figure something out....some secrets are so sensitive if not handle with care than they will harm us more. " I told and he laughed bitterly and said " Like I am not hurting enough. " tears rolled down from his eyes.  " I can't share anything without asking misti maa but I will let you know everything and I promise ....I will not leave you. " I had to promise and explain him before he hugged and forgave me. Now I have to start my work. Have to make sen family whole again. 

IN A DARK ROOM IN SOME DISTANCE PLACE. Author [POV] 

" Samrat I heard you are finally out . " said the female tone. 

" Just got out yesterday ." said samrat in a little irritated tone , he told " I told you not to do anything in rush . But you didn't trust me took steps that can hurt your position in the family. " 

" I have learned not to trust anyone and moreover I never cared for that family....now do as you promised or ..." threatened that female voice. 

" I promised someone to take care of you as long as you listen me but now that you don't listen me I am not doing any work. And remember I am standing between sen family and you....do whatever you want to do ....I know how to stop you. " said samrat and switched off his phone. 

That girl in the room shouted and threw her phone away....shouting " I will destroy sen family. "