Chapter 59

<<<<<|>>>>>

————————

The theme song for this chapter

Peaceful lake - Slow eyes, Slowberry, violetic

————————

"Come on Ro! We have to buy you a dress" I hear Jenna yell at me as she walks into the living room. I'm in Jonathan's arms while I look at her with confusion. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" She asks me and I look at Jonathan who was confused too. "Why?" I ask Jenna as I turn my face to her. 

"For your date tonight, of course!" She says waiting for me to stand up. I look at Jonathan who was smiling. "Just go, or either way she'll just drag you to the mall," He says and I chuckle. "But I want to stay with you," I say and pout at him.

He gives my nose a soft kiss. "It won't take long to try on some dresses, I hope" He responds and caresses my cheek. I sigh deeply at thought of leaving. "I'll give you lots of hugs and kisses when you come back okay?" He asks while I was standing up and both of our hands were still holding each other. I nod and I see and feel him kissing my hand softly before letting go of my hands. 

Jenna grabs my hand a drags me out of the living room. I turn my head to Jonathan who was chuckling and next he blows me a kiss. I act like I catch it and put it in my pocket. He smiles at me before I was dragged into the hallway.

"And why do I have to wear a dress?" I ask Jenna while I was following her behind. "Because I love to make people ready for a date and I think a dress would really be the finishing touch" She informs me what makes me chuckle. "Don't let me wear a revealing one, please" I whine.

----------------

"This one is pretty, right?" Jenna says and I turn my head to her to look at the dress. It was a red one and revealing. "Umm, what did I tell you about revealing dresses?" I ask her and she groans. "But this one would look really good on you," She tells me and I nod. "Yeah maybe, but I won't feel comfortable with wearing it".

"You are right! I'll try to find something else over there" She tells me while pointing to the corner of the shop. I nod and continue searching for something I like. All those dresses look so tight and revealing. "Oh god, you can't call this a dress at all," I say to myself as I look at another dress. It looks like something a whore would wear in a club. Yeah, that's nothing for me.

Then my eyes land on heals. Oh no, no, no, no. I can't walk on heals, I'll fall on the ground. I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see them so Jenna wouldn't let me wear heels. I turn my head back to the dresses.

"Ro? What about this one?" Jenna asks me as I see her walk towards me with a light blue dress. To be honest, it's cute, but my shoulders will be exposed. I shake my head carefully and she sighs. "Sorry, I'm very specific about my taste," I tell her and she nods. "Yeah I can tell," She says making me giggle.

I continue looking for a dress until my eyes land on a black one. I grab it to take a better look. It's not too long and not too short. My shoulders will be covered and it has a V line, not too deep. It also contains a belt that was made of chains. I keep on admiring the dress until I hear Jenna gasp.