Guardian Demon - King & Felix

Description: Everyone has heard of guardian angels, right? An angel, maybe a family member that has passed, watching over you making sure nothing bad happens to you. Well, Felix doesn't have a guardian angel. It isn't until after a tragedy happens that chance brings him his own protector. His guardian demon. (Around 7600 words.)

Character Descriptions:

King: Natural pale skin, naturally purple hair, brown eyes that turn a hint of red when he's angry. Wears dangle earrings, muscular, wears dark clothes and purple. He always wears his Nike air force ones that are all purple. His demon form is different though. Light purple skin, the same color hair, dark purple curled horns with gold and silver tips. Dangle jewelry on the horns, cuts all over his body that don't hurt they're just there. And a tattoo running from his shoulder up his neck to the side of his face (teal and purple). ((Not my photo, I got it from Pinterest))

Felix: Circle glasses, pale skin, brown hair, blue eyes that get a deeper shade of blue when he's sad

Felix: Circle glasses, pale skin, brown hair, blue eyes that get a deeper shade of blue when he's sad. Wears light-colored clothes mostly but will wear dark colors, always wears vans. ((I also got this image from Pinterest, however, I added the glasses and tried to make his eyes bluer))

 ((I also got this image from Pinterest, however, I added the glasses and tried to make his eyes bluer))

*I cried while writing parts of this so beware, you may too <3

King's POV

I saw Felix walking very slowly, with his head down, and I could tell he was on the verge of tears. He was spinning his ring on his finger as he walked, and when he ran into someone he didn't even look up-- he just kept walking.

Something isn't right.

~~

I walked among the flames, happy to be in my demon form. I only get to be like this when I'm at home or here, which I guess is home too. I just visited my father. We aren't close, but he likes when I come down occasionally to catch up. And let him know I haven't grown to loathe him yet.

Hold on. I recognize that kid. He's from my school.

I walked up to him, "Hey, what's your name?"