Alec & Miles

Description: Just a cute fluffy short story (Around 600 words)

Alec's POV

I sighed as I sat down in the middle of our bed, today has been a long day. As soon as I got home I took a shower and changed into my favorite pajama pants and no shirt. I'm randomly scrolling on my phone while waiting for Miles, my adorable fiance, to get out of the shower so I can snuggle him.

The bathroom door opened and I watched as Miles walked out and over to me, in nothing but one of my hoodies. He's a foot shorter than me and skinny, which means he looks absolutely tiny wearing my clothes-- and so damn cute.

He crawled on the bed and straddled my hips, sitting on my lap.

I smiled tiredly, "What are you doing?"

He smiled back at me, "You had a bad day, I wanna make you feel better."

My smile widened and I put my hands on his hips, underneath my hoodie. I felt he was wearing boxers, which was a shame, but at least I got to see his killer legs. 

"And how are you going to do that?"

I watched as his face turned bright red and he looked away from my eyes.

The smirk I gave him was his only warning before I lightly pushed him backwards so he was laying on the bed and I hovered over him, "What are you thinking, huh?"

He bit his lip.

God I love when he does that. He looks so hot and I can never control myself.

Using one arm to keep myself up, I used my other hand to rub his side and feel his tummy under my hoodie, causing him to squirm.

He giggled, "Alec..."

I smiled and gave him a small kiss on his neck, "What? You said you wanted to make me feel better."

I gave him soft kisses on the side of his neck, and ran my tongue over him in a way I knew he'd squirm.

He let out a fit of giggles and put his hands on my sides, weakly trying to push me away, "Alec! It tickles!"

I brought my head back to look at his face and I smiled, "What?"

He giggled again and kissed my nose, "Why do you love to tease me?"

I smiled and kissed his nose back, "I should be asking you that. Walking out after a shower with your wet hair, just your boxers and one of my hoodies."

He blushed, "I know you like when I dress like this at home."

I kissed his lips softly, "Fuck yeah I do. You look so small and adorable in my hoodies." I used my hand that was under his hoodie to softly grip his thigh, "And I get to see your killer legs."

He giggled and held my face with his hands, "C'mon trouble maker. Let's cuddle. I know that's what you really want to do."

I wiggled my eyebrows, "Are you sure?"

His smile widened, "Shut up and get off of me so we can get under the covers."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Yes sir."

I sat up and helped him do the same. Then we got under the covers, I laid in the center of the bed and he laid right on top of me, using my chest as a pillow. I made sure he was completely covered up before wrapping my arms around him.

I kissed his head, "I love you, goofball. Thank you."

He kissed over my heart, "I love you too. Get some sleep."

I fell asleep quickly that night with a smile on my lips.