Guardian Angel - Justin & Alec

Description: Only a select few get lucky enough to meet their soulmate in their lifetime. Justin didn't get that lucky, but Alec did. His whole life, Alec has felt like he's been searching for someone-- although he never knew who it was. His life didn't feel complete without that person he was looking for. Whatever all-powerful-being you believe in... that person saw how Alec kept searching for his soulmate. They knew, though, that his soulmate is already an angel. Deciding to give him a hand though, the being brought the angel down to Earth. Justin woke up one day with no memory of anything. He was in a bed in a small apartment and he just knew to go to school. Immediately, he was drawn by a certain someone. With his angelic pureness and innocence, he pursued that person. Not knowing that that was the same person he looked for in his past life. (Around 3700 words.)

*Hints toward a mature scene at the end

Justin's POV

I walked nervously into the large high school. I woke up just this morning with no memories... all that I know is I have to go to school. And in the phone I found beside me I found my schedule, telling me what school to go to.

I looked around me. Everyone seems so... I don't know. Most people look kind of mean. There are some that look nice. But it was scary, walking in there alone not knowing at all what I was supposed to be doing.

"Oof-" I grunted as I hit something hard and fell to the floor, the things in my backpack spilling out in the process.

"Shoot..." I muttered to myself.

"Sorry, let me help you," the hard thing spoke beside me.

I looked over and froze in place. He was so handsome. Chocolate brown hair with blonde streaks, blue eyes, tan skin, and a birthmark just under his left eye. He was kneeling down beside me, gathering my things while I stared at him. I couldn't help it though! He's mesmerizing.

He handed me my things and I smiled at him, "Thank you. You're so handsome."

"Uh, thanks... u-um it's no problem, I wasn't watching where I was going."

Alec's POV

His smile is so bright for this early in the morning... it's honestly adorable.

"What's your name?"

"Alec," I said.

"It's nice to meet you, Alec. My name is Justin!"

I smiled back at him. He sounds just as sweet as he looks. With his blonde, practically white hair, pale skin, blue eyes, freckles. And he's wearing a pastel blue sweater with light blue denim jeans and white converse.

"Are you new here?"

He nodded, "Today is my first day."

"What's your schedule?"

We stood up and he opened his phone then showed it to me.

I laughed a little, "We have the same schedule."

He smiled brightly, "So could you help show me around?"

I nodded, "Sure. I guess it's a good thing we bumped into each other."

He nodded enthusiastically before I led him to our first hour.

How is this boy so cute?

**

"Hey guys, this is Justin," I said as we sat down at the lunch table with my friends.

They smiled at him.

He smiled back, "Hi! Today's my first day, I hope we can get along."

Penny smiled at him, "You're so enthusiastic, I love it."