A Game - Blaine & Aaron

Description: Blaine and Aaron have been friends for a few years. Ever since Aaron moved to town and came into the school alone and Blaine decided to take him under his wing. Both boys are very different when you look at them from the outside. But when you get to know them you know how similar they are. Aaron has dirty blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, freckles, he's a short five foot four inches. But like every teenager, he wears all black. Blaine has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, tan and clear skin, he's taller than Aaron at five foot ten inches. And only wears black ripped jeans and black hoodies. Appearances, besides their clothes, are pretty different. But their personalities are almost perfectly matched. Besides Aaron being a very shy and quiet person, and Blaine being very loud and outgoing. They get along great. They love the same food, the same games, they complement each other in school. For example, one person is good at some classes and the other is good at others so they can help each other. Along with that-- they both have feelings for each other. And both of them are very obvious. Blaine is constantly cuddly with Aaron and occasionally kisses his cheek. Aaron is the same way except he only does that when they're alone or with only friends. Blaine, though, will do it anywhere. Blaine knows that Aaron feels the same way he does even though they've never said it out loud. But despite all this, Aaron doesn't think that Blaine likes him back. And it infuriates Blaine and even their friends. But Blaine has a solution. (Around 4200 words)

-Smut

(A.N. // Jesus Christ, that was a long description lol. Also after you read this you will need a priest to cleanse your soul. Just go jump into some holy water haha. Have fun reading.)

Blaine's POV

I groaned, "How can he be this stupid?"

Reese laughed but patted my shoulder anyway, "You know how he is, Blaine. He's shy and not nearly as confident as you are."

"So?"

Tim rolled his eyes. "What she is saying, is maybe Aaron doesn't think he's good enough for you to actually have feelings for him? You know how he thinks, he may be worrying."

I furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed the back of my head, "Why would he think he's not good enough?"

Tim shrugged while Reese spoke, "I'm not one hundred percent sure... but you should talk to him. Let him know how you feel so you guys aren't lovesick anymore."

I nodded, "Yeah that's smart."

I started thinking of a course of action I should take so all of us were silent for a few minutes. Until it hit me.

I looked over at them and smirked, "I know what I'll do."

Reese sighed, "Oh no..."

I laughed, dropping my smirk, "What?"

Tim rolled his eyes again, "Whenever you get an idea and then smirk, the idea is always bad."

I shrugged, "Do you guys happen to know where Aaron even is right now?"

"Probably in the library. Being a responsible student and working on the big history project."

We all laughed at that. Out of all of us, Aaron is the most responsible. He does overthink and worry way too much but it's how he is. He isn't like that all the time though, it gets worse when he's stressed.

"Well, what's your plan?"

I shook my head, "Not telling."

Tim scoffed, "To hell with that, I'm worried about Aaron's safety."

"Why?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "You're a hormonal teenage boy, the tension between you both is almost unbearable. And you were smirking when you thought of the idea."