Famous? - Danny & Jack

Description: Jack is a normal teenage boy in a decently normal high school in a decently normal town. See, I say "decently normal" because it is normal. Except that the town is known for giving "life" to the all-around Star Boy Danny Knox. He is a young but famous singer and male model in all the famous magazines. He went to Lee County High School just like Jack and all of his classmates. He's a legend for being a perfect student and a perfect person. Jack doesn't believe this, but only because he knows no one is perfect. He has nothing against the pop star. In fact, he may or may not have a small celebrity crush on him. But so does over half of the world so how is he different? (Around 72-0 words)

*This short story was made into a full one! You should go check it out!

Jack's POV

"There's nothing cool left on Instagram anymore, all there is are lame-ass memes."

Kimmy laughed at me, "Says the old man that only likes to look at pictures of nature."

I looked up at her from my phone, "Hey, rude. I am not an old man, I just have an old soul."

"Yeah. Old. Man."

I fake glared at her to which she smiled widely at. I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone, scrolling through the nature hashtags. Nothing was catching my eye though.

"Hey, soft boi."

I laughed, "Yes, e-girl?"

I saw her roll her eyes out of the corner of my vision but she was still smiling, "We should go do something."

"What do you wanna do?"

She thought for a minute and then laughed while groaning, "I don't know. Anything!"

I laughed, "Okay, give me one second and we can go on a walk until we can think of something."

She nodded and went back on her phone cause she knew I'd take at least five more minutes. She knows me too well.

Three minutes into my five-minute search, I found an amazing picture. It was of Manhattan in New York, I only know because the location was pinned or whatever. It was an aerial view, must have been from a helicopter or plane but it looks too low to be a normal plane. It was night so all the street lights and car lights showed, along with lit-up windows of the busy buildings. The caption was what really got me, "No matter how busy you are or seem to be, always take the time to enjoy that around you. You will regret it if you don't. -D"

I don't know why but it spoke to me. So I went on the person's account and saw so many more beautiful pictures. Lots of cities, either from street view or aerial, never from in a building. Along with some gorgeous meadows and farms. Buildings, animals, people, plants, the pictures were always filled with something. And all the captions have a deep meaning. I have to follow this person!

"Yes!"

Kimmy laughed and came to lean over my shoulder to look at what I found and she nodded. "Those are some pretty sick photos. Now can we go do something?"

I laughed and ruffled her bright red hair, "Yes, Kimmy, we can do something now."

She smiled but at the same time smacked my hand away from her head.

I love Kimmy. She's been my best friend ever since I can remember. And it's perfect because we're both gay and out so there aren't people telling us how cute of a couple we are. Or how cute we'd be if we were a couple. We're practically siblings for Pete's sake! Whoever Pete is...