Flustered - Alex & Brent

Description: Alex is the school's star boy. He's the captain of pretty much every sport, he knows everybody and everybody knows him. Everyone also knows that he is bisexual. No one thinks differently of him, he's super kind, good-looking, and a great athlete. Brent is the school's gay flirt. He targets certain boys until he can make them publicly flustered. Doesn't matter if they're straight, gay, or somewhere in between. He has never failed. His current target is now Alex. He wants a challenge and he certainly was not disappointed. He doesn't do this to embarrass people or mess with their feelings. In fact, he's dated a few boys he's messed with and he is also a very kind and caring person. He just does it for a bit of fun and everyone knows that. Some people even pay attention to who he's messing with and make bets on how long they will be able to keep up a cool image. (Around 5200 words)

*Mature scene at the end

Brent's POV

"I know you only asked me to meet you here so you can try to mess with me but it won't work."

I smiled innocently at him, "I don't know what you're talking about. I just wanted to ask you something."

He looked at me suspiciously and I almost laughed. He's trying to look cool but I can see right through him, he's nervous. He's been telling me from day one that he'll set the new record for how long it's taken me to make a boy flustered. But they all say that. I will say, he is coming close. He needs to last two days to tie, three days to beat a guy that I targeted a few months ago. I hate the word 'targeted' but I have no idea what word to use besides that. Everyone knows this is just for some fun and I will stop if any of the boys ask me to. Hell, one of my best relationships came from me messing with him like this first. That was a while ago though.

I took a step towards him and he took a step back. A good idea, but I kept advancing until he was up against the lockers. I had him pinned with my arms on either side of him.

I finally smirked, "How'd that work out for you?"

He kept his chin held high, "Not the best but your plan won't work. I'm straight and I will set the new record."

I leaned close to him so my lips were just next to his ear, "That's what they all say. But tell me... how do you think your plan is going?"

He didn't answer so I lightly blew air into his ear which made him shiver. When I pulled back, his face was bright red.

"Are you going to answer?"

He shook his head.

"Are you... flustered?"

He shook his head again.

My smirk widened, "Then answer me with words."

"M-my plan is going g-great."

I laughed a little and pulled away from him, giving him space to cool down. As I did that, I noticed people around us notice I succeeded again. I smirked triumphantly but then looked back at Jay and my smirk changed into a smile.

When he was okay, he finally looked at me rolled his eyes.

He lightly punched my shoulder, with a smile on his face, "Damn you, I was so close."

I shrugged, "Just a few more days. Oh well, maybe next time."

He laughed, "Please let there not be a next time."

I smirked and winked at him, "That's my choice, not yours, babe."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm leaving now."

I laughed and gave him a hug, "See you."

As he walked away, a certain group caught my eyes. The sporty popular boys. I've gone after a few of them but one I've always wanted to target is Alex. He's out as bi which makes things more interesting for me. We made eye contact and I gave him the look I give to all my targets. He had the nerve to roll his eyes at me. Hmm... this will be fun. I can already tell.