Stranger - Levi & Archie

Description: Um just using the prompt in the image/gallery thing above. Yup. (Around 6900 words.)

Archie's hair:

Levi's hair:

*If you know who the boys in the pictures are-- I love you and you are my kind of people lol

*Also! Just to be clear, I'm only stealing the hairstyles-- this is not what Levi and Archie look like.

Levi's POV

"Levi!"

Shit.

Hopping off of my bed I made my way downstairs to where I heard my father's angry voice.

"Yeah?" I asked as I grabbed the Nutella from our pantry.

I always drown out my problems in Nutella after I get in trouble.

He looked at me, fuming, "How many goddamn times do I have to tell you to do the dishes before you actually do them?"

While listening I surveyed the room and saw many empty cans of beer on the counters of our kitchen. He's drunk as hell and angry. Those do not make for a good combo.

"Um..."

Before I could even make a lousy excuse, I felt something heavy on my head. My ears were filled with the sound of something shattering and I fell to the floor. I felt small stabs all over me and from my blurry vision after getting hit on the head, I saw blood on the kitchen floor.

Fuck.

I looked around slowly and my dad wasn't anywhere to be found.

With a groan, I managed to stand up and I walked out of my house. My head ached, my hands hurt, I was bloody, and not thinking straight. After I walked a few blocks I started to go to empty-looking houses and see if they left their doors unlocked. When I felt like I was about to pass out, I tried a house with no cars outside or any lights on-- and the front door was unlocked.

"Thank God," I muttered to myself.

With the last strength and will I had, I stumbled in the dark to the kitchen. I grabbed a spoon and then plopped onto the ground. There, I leaned against the cupboards and started eating my Nutella that was somehow still in my hand.