I love you - Sean & Jynx

Description: Jynx is a shy boy, and let's say he lives up to his name. At age 15 he came into his first relationship, and after just a few months it became abusive and toxic. As much as he tried he couldn't get out of the relationship until he was almost 17. Jynx and his family moved away and kids at his new school could never figure out why he was so shy. Sean found the cute boy with a strange name very interesting. They quickly became friends but it took a while for Sean to gain Jynx's trust in order to start a relationship. They have been happy and loving for almost a year. Jynx is still haunted by his past relationship but he knows Sean is nothing like his ex. (Around 630 words)

Jynx's POV

His back shone beautifully in the moonlight peaking in from the blinds. Smooth and muscular. I want to kiss him and touch him... but I shouldn't. He could get mad if I woke him up.

I shook my head. No. That was him. This is Sean. He's sweet and loving and he cares about me.

I slowly reached my hand out towards his back. I hesitated at first but then softly laid my palm on his back. Just touching him makes sparks of electricity run from my hand throughout my body and makes my heart race. I have it bad for this boy.

I lightly rubbed his back with my hand, feeling his warmth. But then I stopped and bit my lip at the thought that came to my head. I shook the nervousness out of my system and shakily started tracing the words on the space between his shoulder blades. I wonder if he thinks I'm as beautiful as I think he is.

The first time I traced the words onto his back, I was nervous and drew a heart instead of the word. But he's asleep... he shouldn't be able to tell what I'm writing. I stared at his back and the way the moon reflected off of his milky white skin and I traced the full three words.

'I love you'

Over and over. My heart was beating out of my chest-- from nerves but also because I really do love him. And I feel like my heart is going to explode if I don't tell him soon.

I traced the words all over his back lots and lots of times. Eventually, my hand got tired and I realized how sleepy I became. I pulled my hand back to myself but slowly moved forward and snuggled against his back. I let my forehead rest where I was just before tracing out my confession and a small smile came to my face.

I felt myself dozing off but then I felt Sean moving. He flipped over to his other side and pulled me into his arms. My head resting on his bare chest, and the feel of his skin against mine as we snuggled.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead and then whispered, "I love you too."

My eyes flew open. He was awake?!

"W-w-what? You were-- you were awake?"

I looked up at him and he smiled adorably, looking down into my eyes. The moon shining on his face made him look so handsome I felt my heart was about to explode.

He nodded, "You don't have to say it out loud if you don't want to, just know I love you too, Jynx. So freaking much. Okay?"

I bit the inside of my cheek nervously and nodded, my eyes never leaving his.

"C'mon, let's get some sleep."

I nodded again and snuggled back into him, "Good night, Sean."

He kissed my head once more, "Good night, baby."

I couldn't help the smile that took over my face as I hugged him closer to me.

I love him so fucking much.