Dare - Tyler & Caden

Description: Tyler and Caden are roommates. They go to a party. Being college students, there is alcohol and bad decisions. Dirty truth or dare is played. Read to find out the rest. (Around 2800 words)

*Warning: This is like straight up smut hehe

Caden's POV

"You ready to head down?"

He nodded as he hopped around getting his shoes on, "Yup, one sec."

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Ty is kind of a mess.

"Ready!"

"Do you have your key?"

He scoffed, "Do I have my key?.... Do I have my key?"

He then slapped all of his pockets until we heard the jangling sound of keys.

"Yes I do!"

I laughed, "Then let's go, weirdo."

"Aye aye, captain!"

Then we headed down to the common area of our dorm building where the party is being held.

There are parties like every weekend. Usually, I stay in our dorm reading while Tyler goes down to the party for a bit. Usually, he comes back drunk and stumbling. But this time he managed to get me to go to one of these parties. My condition was that he can't drink because I don't want him to leave me standing awkwardly by myself. My friends aren't party people so I wouldn't know anyone else at the party other than him.

So here we are. Standing at the outside of a weirdly civilized step up from a high school party. At least I think.

"Let's see if we can find some soda."

I nodded at Tyler and then followed him to wherever the drinks were.

When we got there we looked around but I couldn't find any nonalcoholic drinks anywhere. Not even a bottle of water.

"Well, that sucks," I said to Tyler, slightly louder because the music was loud over here.

"Lemme see if I can find Tate, he may know if there's soda. Wait here."

"Alone?"

He rolled his eyes at my panicked expression, "I'll be back in a minute."

I sighed as I watched him walk off into the crowd, snaking through all of the bodies.

I took this time to look around to observe what actually goes on at parties. I couldn't see much though. A lot of people dancing and chatting, some people basically dry humping in broad daylight. And there were a few people sitting around watching others or reading books. I have no idea how they could focus but I wish I could be reading right now.

I felt something on my shoulder, making me jump.

I sighed when I turned and saw Tyler laughing at me.

I glared at him, "You scared me!"

"Relax, there are so many people here. You can't jump every time someone touches you."

I rolled my eyes and saw he had cans in his hand, "Find soda?"

He nodded holding them up, "Sprite or Coke?"

I took the sprite which should not have surprised him because he knows it's my favorite thing in the world. We walked around for a bit after that, Tyler did some dancing and tried to get me to dance. Dancing is not my thing though so I animatedly refused. I was about to ask if I could go back to our dorm when the music got turned down. Some dude announced that they were starting the games. Did I get pulled into the Hunger Games or some shit?