Bigender - Tay & Erin/Eric

Description: Tay is your average teenage boy. Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, some freckles, has a good group of friends, isn't popular, isn't an outcast. But something maybe less average is he is out as bisexual to his school. No one gives him shit, everyone just doesn't talk about it. Besides him and his friends anyway. Erin is your less average teenage girl. She has strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. She has a small group of friends that don't really understand her. And she isn't popular, but isn't an outcast. But the way she isn't very average is because she switches pronouns depending on how she (or he) feels that day. Erin is bigender, she wears dresses and has her hair down when she's feeling feminine. And he wears jeans and flannels and his hair in a beanie when he's feeling masculine. No one really asks her why anymore, after three years, they think it's just her style. Tay and Erin are acquaintances, so they talk sometimes. Enough to where they both start catching feelings for each other. Erin knows Tay is bi so she tests to see if he'd like her when he's feeling masculine. So one day, when she feels like a he, he makes a Snapchat and adds Tay to talk to him. After a few months of talking to Eric, Tay starts to like him. A month later, Eric gets a little brave and thinks of a plan. He doesn't know if it will work though. (Around 4200 words)

*I have no idea what this is classified as. Gay? Straight? No idea.

*And this will all be in the bigender human being's point of view. I will switch between Erin and Eric depending on how they are feeling on a certain day lol. So this story will be a little different in a few ways.

Eric's POV

"Ah, you're in a dress mood today, I see."

I rolled my eyes, "And you need to point that out every day, Ry, because?"

He laughed, "You switch it up practically every day. I'm just trying to keep up."

I sighed.

If only you knew the real reason, dude.

"Hey, Erin! I have amazing news!"

I turned around and got attacked in a hug by my best friend Hannah.

I laughed, "What? What happened?"

She pulled away and I saw a huge smile on her face, "I think Tay likes me back!"

My smile immediately fell but I managed to put on a fake smile for her, "Really? How do you know?"

"I mean I've been thinking a lot about it. Every day at lunch he sits next to me, he smiles at me in the halls, he laughs at the jokes we make, and I can just feel it. I think I'm gonna ask him out."

"T-that's amazing. I hope it goes well. When are you going to do it?"

"I was thinking at lunch, what do you think Ryan?"

He shrugged and didn't look up from his phone, "Sounds good."

She smiled and hugged me again, "I'm so excited but so nervous! He's so cute and I think we'd look cute together."

When she pulled away I nodded my head, "Oh shoot. I just remembered I have to go talk to a teacher before class. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye Erin!"

"See ya."

And I turned around and walked away.

I don't actually have to talk to a teacher, I just couldn't listen to Hannah gush about Tay. I'm crushing really hard on him and I thought the same reasons she did. He always sits next to me, which I guess is between Hannah and me. He always smiles at me in the halls, but now that I think about it that's only when I'm with Hannah. And he laughs at the jokes Hannah and I make, but I guess it's only because of Hannah. It's okay. He'd think I'm a freak anyway once he found out why I change styles every day.