Straight? - Nico & Collin

Description: His whole life, Nico thought he was as straight as a ruler. He's been with girls and had feelings for girls and all that. He's never thought of guys as anything more than friends. Until one day, a mysterious new boy comes to town. With his bright red hair, snake bites, gauges, bright blue eyes, and his whole bad boy style. Nico's whole world gets turned around. He has to decipher all the feelings he thought he once had and the feelings he's now getting. (Around 5200 words)

Nico's POV

"And so that's when I said to him, bro, you gotta be kidding me. That won't fit in-"

"Okay, class, everyone be quiet. I have a few announcements."

Gino groaned at his story getting interrupted and I laughed as I turned around to look up to the front where Mr. F is. His name is actually Mr. Charles. Everyone calls him Mr. F because nobody goes through his class without getting at least three F's. On assignments or tests, and many people fail the whole class.

But as I was turning around, I saw a kid standing in the front corner by the door. He looks... interesting. To say the least. He has bright red hair, bright blue eyes, some piercings, and he's wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. One of his hands is in his pocket and the other is on his backpack strap, he's wearing a lot of dark-colored rings. Something about him... I can't turn away.

Until Mr. F practically yelled at everybody to shut up.

"Now that everyone is quiet, finally. I have three announcements. First off, we will be delaying our final projects by a few days." A couple of people cheered and got glares from him, "Second, we are moving the test up two days. So instead of it being next Wednesday, it will be Monday." Now a bunch of people groaned and I swear I saw him smile, "And finally, we have a new student. Collin, if you will introduce yourself."

The kid, Collin, took a step forward and looked around at everyone. He stopped for a second when his eyes met mine and I swear my heart skipped a beat. I don't know why though...

He cleared his throat, "Uh, hey." Dear lords his voice is so deep and silky. What the hell is wrong with me? "I'm Collin and I just moved here. That's it."

Mr. F made a face of disapproval. I can't tell if it was because of what Collin said or the way he looks, but yeah, "Okay you may go take a seat. I'll put you into the seating chart later."

He nodded and walked to the back of the room. As he walked back there, he passed me and our eyes stayed connected until he passed me.

Seriously. What the hell is wrong with me?

**

"So what'd you think of the new kid? Connor or whatever."

"Collin."

Gino rolled his eyes, "Whatever. What'd you think of him? I honestly think he's a bit of a weirdo."

I laughed, "Why, cause he has piercings and actually looks like a badass, unlike you?"

He fake glared at me and I laughed. He knows it's true. In middle school, he got a nose piercing because he thought he'd look cool. But he looked like a total dweeb and it got infected. Long story short, he no longer has a piercing on his nose. Just a small hole.

"I think he's hot."

I rolled my eyes, "Carry, you think any male with a pulse is hot."

"All except you two!"

"Hardy har har."

"So you gonna try to work your charm on him, Car?"

She sighed, "Maybe. I have my eye on a couple of other guys right now. He's on my list though."