Learning to Trust (pt2) - Callum & James

*Continuation of the last chapter

Callum's POV

C- I'd like to tell you something

J- Okay

C- Um...

J- Take your time

C- Would you...

C- Could you come over to my house today after school? So I can tell you in person

J- Sure

C- Ok. Um meet me by my locker after sixth hour

J- Gotcha. See you then :)

I let out a quiet breath and leaned against the bathroom wall. What the fuck am I doing? Why am I doing this? How am I going to do this? Oh my God.

C- Um.....

G- Spill

C- I'm going to tell James today.

G- Where are you?

C- The boys bathroom, why?

G- You're telling him now???

C- No

C- He's coming over today after school

G- Damn

G- I'm proud of you, C

C- Thanks

C- I'm nervous as hell

G- It'll be okay

G- Besides, your mom and sisters will be happy to see you bring someone else home besides me and Jane :p

C- Lol

G- You'll do great :)

C- :)

**

As we walked up to the front door I looked at James, "Just a warning... you will probably get ambushed by my sisters and my mom will ask you all sorts of questions."

He nodded, smiling, "It's okay, I don't mind."

I nodded back and unlocked the door, letting him walk in first, and then I walked in after. As we were taking our shoes off, my younger sister came down the stairs and squealed.

She ran over and hugged me, "I knew you could do it, Cal!"

I groaned while James smiled at us, "CeCe, get off."

She let go and then smiled at James, "I'm CeCe, I'm a junior."

He smiled back at her, "Nice to meet you, CeCe, I'm James."

"When Callum texted us in the family group chat today that he had a guy friend coming here, I did not believe it. Do you know how long it's been since he has brought a boy to this house?-"

"CeCe! Come on, we just got home. Take your energy back to your room."

She fake glared at me but then smiled, "Alright, alright. Mom and Camile will be home in like ten minutes. Bye."

I nodded while James waved slightly as she finally went back to her room.

I sighed, "Sorry. She's so energetic."

He laughed, "It's alright. I think I've seen her around in the halls before."

I nodded, "Makes sense. Want anything to eat or drink?"